Part-522

Hey guys......the story is back...... maybe some issue was there..... anyways.....I have removed the IUD gifs from chp 519 for safety measures...... here is the fresh update.....plz keep praying that nothing happens to this story ever. Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Nandini closed the door as Manik came in, he knew what she meant while Nandini played the "I don't know that you understood" card. She came to him and said, putting her hands on his nape.

Nan-how was your day? Are you tired?

Ma-not really........it's was good.

Nan-good then.......freshen up and come....... dinner is ready.

Manik bobbed his head and left while Nandini came in kitchen and started preparing to serve the dinner. Manik entered the room to see it was decorated for the night. Right now he thought to go with the flow rather that acknowledging everything and turning the night into something not wanting.

Be it either a make out or no make out. He got fresh and changed in his night dress and came down to see Nandini placing a bowl on the table. She looked at his descending figure and smiled.

Everything was on the table, beautifully decorated even when there was no so extra decorations. He smiled back and reached to her. Nandini pulled his chair and Manik sat. He turned his plate as it was upside down and Nandini filled his plate.

It felt as if it's been a long long time when she filled his plate. Filling his plate, Nandini sat beside him, filled her plate and then broke a morsel. Manik too did break a morsel and was abt to eat that when a morsel came near him from Nandini.

Since they were on a vacation with group they didn't get to feed each other much, that is why even today Manik was not expecting it, he looked at both the morsels and then bought his head close to Nandini's fingers and had it from her hand.

Nandini smiled and then they started eating. Chatting casually at the dinner table, everything was good. Then Nandini wind up the table and Manik sat to watch tv. Once Nandini was done, she came and sat beside him too.

Nan-we are leaving after 2 days right?

Ma-yeah.

They watched tv for an hour and so. Meanwhile here in Mumbai, everything was normal. The gang's tiredness was gone and they even came to Malhotra mansion. Met Mr Malhotra, had dinner with him and spent quality time with him. While Manan soon came back in their room. Seeing the decore Manik asked.

Ma-all this?

Nan-you know what it means.

Ma-you really want to do that?

Nan-why......are you tired?

Ma-nhi not like that........

Nan-nhi agar aisa hai toh you can tell me........ there is no force to it.

Ma-it's not that.

As he said this, Nandini fist his tee and pulled him, letting herself fall on the bed and him coming on her. Once they landed on the bed, they had an eye lock. Nandini smiled beautifully and that's when Manik decreased the distance btwn them.