Part-487

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Nandini's album got hit, everybody were happy or in other words over excited but Nandini was normal. Everybody in the country knew who Nandini is and how she looks. The photos for which she posed on Manik's ownership event and after their marriage, were everywhere available in the internet.

Anyways, everything was normal at Malhotra mansion but at Malhotra empires, Manik was having a meeting with another music company, who approached him for Nandini. Manik was not 1% jealous or insecure for the offers offered to Nandini. At dinner table Manik told.

Ma-you have got an offer for another music album........the offer is good.

Mr Malhotra was expecting the same thing so he was not much surprised but Nandini reply shocked them.

Nan-say them no........I don't want any such offers...........it was just for one time.

They were not shocked with her words but her sharp tone. Nandini didn't intend to sound rude but may be she was going through her cycle which made her that way but still all was cool.

Malhotra's have always done and supported each other for things the other person wishes to do or not do. They guide each other when there ya loop hole but have never forced anybody to do anything against anybody's will.

The topic ended here. After 3 days, one fine morning. Manan were getting down the stairs to reach the breakfast table. Mr Malhotra too came in the living room at the same time. Just then the door opened and the gang entered.

Ma-tumlog yahan?

To which in reply cabir threw a file on the coffee table close to the couch and said in a rough tone.

C-sign kr isse.

Ma-sign.........but hai kya ismei?

To which Mukti said in a sad tone.

Mu-divorce paper's.

Ma-divorce paper's.........kis k?

Hearing the divorce word, scared Nandini, taht feeling was not for her but anybody from the group, she felt her stomach to get tight, while cabir said.

C-divorce paper's.........tere aur Nandini k.

This scared the Malhotra's, Nandini was lost of words while Manik immediately questioned.

Ma-mere.........but why?

The situation was getting scary and intense with passing moments. Only cabir was talking.

C-kyu ki I want to marry you.........as you know.........who am I........I have feelings for you.........and I can't see you with anybody else.........meine Navya ko divorce de diya hai.......tu bhi yeh paper's sign kr le.

That's when Malhotra's noticed that Navya is missing. Manik said being a little scared, little angry and little confused, knowing to how sensitive is this topic.

Ma-that's not possible cabir.........mei Nandini se pyaar krta ho.

C-pyaar toh mei raghav se bhi krta tha.........but i moved on na.........tu bhi bhul jayega Nandini ko.