Part-574

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

After a very long break Manik was back to the office, it was a bit weird coz everybody was giving him alien looks. It was a bit surprising for them to see Manik all ill, owing him to be a celebrity but doesn't celebrity fall ill.

Anyways, he had a good amount of work to do and he was quiet busy the whole day. Nandini too had work today. All in all they were busy and didn't realise when the day ended. Days were passing by and in btwn this, Manan had gone out with Murthy's for Mumbai darshan many a times.

The things which were quiet normal for them it was equally fascinating for amms. They enjoyed it a lot. Along with passing days, Manik's birthday was nearing too. This time Nandini didn't plan something out of country but something special was definitely on its way.

The next day is supposed to be Manik's birthday which he had forgotten leisurely, Nandini was preparing the breakfast table and Manik had time to come down, Mr Malhotra was already present there and grabbing the chance Nandini said.

Nan-dad........can you make Manik stay at the office a little longer for today.

Mr Malhotra raised his eyebrow at her words to which Nandini said.

Nan-it's going to be his birthday today and I was planning for a small surprise.

Understanding her, he said.

Mr m-okay.......I'll do that.......by the way who all are coming?

Nan-everybody have planned to come tmrw.......tonight it's just us.

Understanding her words in the other way, Mr Malhotra kept mum and the day continued. During lunch time he dropped a message to Nandini which stated that he had made plans for night with his friends and would be late at home.

Being hell busy in the surprise preparation, Nandini's mind didn't point out the other meaning of her words in the morning and then Mr Malhotra's message.

As per her request, Mr Malhotra made Manik busy so much that he would reach home by 11.30 pm. Even Manik couldn't realise why the day was like this on top of it, the work load didn't keep him free to remember the day.

While Nandini took a holiday from the hospital and the entire day she was busy in preparing for the surprise. From baking cake to cooking food, decorating the room to her outfit, everything was going to be lavish tonight.

Nandini was done with her work by 10'o clock, only the food had to be bought on the table along with the cake and the birthday boy/ man was needed. She took the worlds time in getting ready prefectly, from using his favourite fragrance to applying a big stroke of vermilion, Nandini was waiting for Manik.

Mr Malhotra was at one of his friends place and they were enjoying their time. Fab5 had missed their jam session owing to the work load Manik had. After this hectic day didn't seem to end, Manik completed his work and was hell tired. With lazy steps he headed to go back home.

Calculating the time accordingly, Nandini served the food, placed the candle on the cake and cooled down the room prefectly, faint music was being played at the background and the entire house was pleasantly dark.