Part-556

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Mr m-aaj bahut neend aa rhi hai hai muje........ sukoon ki neend.

Saying that he yawned and Manan were looking at him. They could clearly see his eyes, it was drowsy. Nandini said.

Nan-hota hai aisa kabhi kabhi........plus aged log ko zayda hota hai.

Mr m-hhhmmm.

After this they completed their lunch with very little conversation. Once done Mr Malhotra got up and said.

Mr m-mei thodi der so jata ho.........chai peene utha dena.

Nan-okay.

Mr Malhotra left saying this, while Nandini was gathering their used plates when she answered him. Mr Malhotra was soon gone and seeing this Manik too got up. In next second he picked up Nandini in his arms and made way to their room. While climbing he said.

Ma-dad has gone giving us the much needed privacy.........so now you should leave all that.

Nan-as if you have given me the option.

She said looking at him and Manik said sarcastically, looking back at her.

Ma-proud of myself.

They came in the room and as usual Manik closed the door by his foot and Nandini locked it from up. Then walking ahead, he reached the bed and made Nandini sit close to the pillow. Then he sat in front of her and said.

Ma-i am going to sleep on your lap........so take your position.

Without a word, Nandini stuffed pillows at her back, took a comfortable position and then folded her legs. Once she was done, Manik effortlessly laid down on her lap and Nandini's palm immediately touched his forehead.

Manik closed his eyes feeling her soft and peaceful touch. He snuggled partially on her as he was sleeping in straight posture. Nandini started moving her hand on his forehead to his head, sometimes caressing his hair and Manik was resting peacefully.

There was silence btwn them and that is why their minds were working. The only thing was that they were remembering their moments and in this thought process many old memories played in their head and connected links too.

Both were thinking different memories, they had plenty amount of memories to cherish and they are determined to create infinity moments. In his thought process, Manik came across a few bad one's too. Starting right from the soha incident and the bullet thing in college.

Just a flash of replay of the whole scene made him uncomfortable and he turned around hiding his face on her soft and flat tummy. He digged and pressed his face on her soft flesh and tried adjusting to a comfortable position, his this moments bought Nandini out of her thought process.

She looked down and saw him snuggling and adjusting himself. Once done, he started nuzzling on her tummy. Nandini felt ticklish outside and butterflies inside. His sweet, soft touches still send jitters to her even today.