Part-457

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

P.s.-until and unless I don't mention.......these chps will have Nandini in chooda, vermilion and nupital chain. So when ever she is mention about attire keep in mind that these 3 things are already present.

Days were passing like blink of eye. Manik was busy busy and busy. He had to manage jamming too as soon they will have concert. New year passed in these days and Manan were home on 31st.

January 2019 started, Its still not a month to Mr Malhotra. While for Manik his office going time and coming home time was not fixed. Whenever he would be at home he would either wake up early and would be on call or would be at study at night. He slept of 5 hours max these days.

It's morning, Nandini wrapped up her kitchen work and came up to wake Manik IF he was sleeping and he was sleeping. She came beside his head and pat his back to wake him up. He woke up and looked at Nandini first but it didn't stay longer as his phone rang. Picking his phone Manik said.

Ma-I'll call you back in a while.

Saying that he kept his phone and got up a bit and immediately rested himself on Nandini chest.

Resting his chest against her's, Manik was snuggling in her while Nandini immediately holded him in her arms strongly

Resting his chest against her's, Manik was snuggling in her while Nandini immediately holded him in her arms strongly. She started caressing his hair and Manik was relaxing.

He snuggled and snuggled in her, so much, that if a body could enter in another person's body. Manik would have entered half inside Nandini. They stayed silent for a while and then Manik said.

Ma-hide me in you Nandini..........I am tired with the work.

In reply Nandini hugged him more strongly and kissed his forehead. They stayed silent again for a good 10 mins and then finally they got up to kick start the day.

The day passed quickly, Manik came back home very early than everyday. He was in a thought that he will work from home, in that way he could be close to Nandini and also he can work.

Nandini was not at all expecting him to be home so early. At 7.00'o clock but she was happy and welcomed him warmly. They hugged each other and then Nandini said.

Nan-you came home so early........it's nice.

Manik kissed her lips and then they came in the living room.

Ma-I'll just get changed.

Nan-I'll get water.