Part-564

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

As much as this rain was normal for Mumbaikars, it was equally terrifying for amms. She was seeing something like this live for the first time. Since in mangalore she had no tv and then later when they had she didn't watch it.

She was aware of it by newspapers but than it hardly had any pic but right now she was seeing it on tv and the heavy rainfall was just adding more in her worry. It's not that she was scared of all this but she had seen a phase where rains were a blessing for mankind.

Seeing disasters was something disturbing for her. She was experiencing new things in Mumbai. Now coming back to Manan.

Nandini came close to Manik, she rested her face on his covered chest and Manik rested his chin on her head. In this way they both couldn't see each other but they felt each other and that's was enough for the time being.

Nandini than removed his black thread from his cloth and started rolling it on her fingers. After a small silence she spoke.

Nan-Manik.

Ma-hhhmmm......

Nan-kaise ho tum?

Ma-mei thik ho.........kyu kya hova?

She raised her head to look at him and than said, her eyes soft and filled with love for him.

Nan-bas aise hi.

And then she took the earlier position again. After a mini pause she said again.

Nan-I missed you so much.

Manik at first tighten his hold around her and than said.

Ma-I missed you too..........the work caught as too much.

Nan-hhmmm........true.

Ma-so how is your studies going on?

Nan-it's going good.........you know when we compare this one with the first year study......... this seems easy.......yani first yaar toh muje hardly terms ka definition pata tha and now toh I have work experience too so farak padta hai.

Ma-that toh has to happen.........plus my wife is the best doctor anyone can have.........smart and hardworking.

Nandini smiled at his compliment and snuggled more in him.

Nan-you know.......many of the patients parents said me this that they liked my treatment but your's is at the top of my list.

Manik smiled and than said.

Ma-it's has to be.........after all you will be nurturing my kids too........so I need the best no.

Nandini hit him on the side of his waist gently and said.

Nan-so all the maska baazi is for kids haan.