Part-416

Avoid mistakes if any, target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Manan had a brief conversation through their eyes. They look look thing was disturbed by the waiter who silently came and placed a beautiful cake infront of them. Nandini got alert with his presence that broke their eye lock.

Looking at the beauty of the cake, Nandini's eyes shine to eat that, while Manik was dragging the cake btwn both of them. He started lighting the candle, which was just 1 in no. Looking at everything Nandini asked Manik.

Nan-Manik?

Ma-hmm........

Nan-yeh cake kyu?

Manik was done with lighting the candles, so he looked at her and a smile appeared on his lips. With a beautiful tone he said.

Ma-I so knew it.........k tum bhul gayi ho.

Nandini frowned and asked immediately.

Nan-kya?

Ma-that's it's our 1st month anniversary of marriage............we completed one month as husband and wife.

That's when Nandini realised the date and counted that last month they were on the wedding stage. While Manik had a proud smile on his face.

Nan-yeah..........it's 1 month to our marriage...... but how do you remember........to be honest...... tumhe yaad indirectly hova hoga.

Ma-partially true...........subhe jab cabir se baat kr rha tha tabhi uski baato se yaad aaya.

Phone conversation at morning of manbir.

After discussing abt the orphanage thing, cabir asked Manik.

C-bhai tera ghar aane ka irada kab hai........ honeymoon manane gaya hai k ghar basane?

Ma-kya kaam hai tere ko...........tu nhi mana saka toh muje toh manane de.........phir wapas aa kar toh wohi life start hojayegi.

C-dude..........it's going to be a month you left India.........ghar ki yaad nhi aa rhi hai? Bore nhi ho rha?

Ma-ghar..........home is the place where the person we love is..........Nandini mere sath hai.........I guess I have my home with me....... so kuch bhi kyu hoga muje.

And that's when Manik realised that it's a month today as their husband and wife. Soon he heard cabir.

C-wapas kab aa rha hai?

Ma-don't know.........maybe half a month more to go.

C-pak jayega tu saale..........Nandini honeymoon pe hi pregnant ho jayegi.

Ma-na mei cabir ho na hi Nandini Navya hai..... itne strong nhi hai humare hormones okay......

C-bol le tu bol le.........yaad rakh na mera bhi din aayega.

Ma-chal na dara kisko rha hai.........phone rakh.

C-Haan ab toh teri biwi tere pass hai........dosto ki kya zarurat..........but yaad rakhna itihas gava hai........dosti hamesha pyaar pe bhari rhi hai.