Part-406

Note- now in all the chps until I will mention Nandini will have her chuda, vermilion and nupital chain with her be it any outfit or any place.

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Manan reached their hotel room and dcd to sleep as they were very tired due to sleepless travelling night and also they had a long flight.

They just slept in the same dress. They were sleeping like dead person completely unaware abt their surroundings.

They woke up at late evening and that too they felt lazy because of Change in their routine and jetlag as well. After they were awake they lazily got ready and they needed food as well.

Nandini was wearing a saree and Manik in his casual outfit. They came down holding each other's hand and entered the restaurant. Manik pulled a chair for her and made her sit and then sat in his place. He ordered food for them and particular description of food for Nandini.

Nandini's saree

When they were waiting for their food Nandini asked manik

Nan-hum kaha hai?

Manik holded her hand and said.

Ma-Madrid.....Spain.....

Nan-Spain mei........

Ma-yes.......

And he kissed her knuckles. Well India is 3 and a half hour ahead of Madrid,Spain. Soon their food was ordered. They had with silence. After that Manik said to Nandini.

Ma-lets go.......

And they walked out of the hotel. Nandini had entwined her elbow with Manik's and they were walking close to each other.

Nan-hum kaha jaa rhe hai

Nan-hum kaha jaa rhe hai........?

Ma-yeh pe ek dance show hota hai........it's mostly like their traditional dance. So we are gng to see that.