Part-423

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Next day Nandini woke up first. She made breakfast then Manik woke up and then they had their breakfast together. After that they spend quality time with each other.

They had lunch as well. It was late afternoon when Manan were cuddling under the duvet. Teasing each other. They were disturbed by the call. Nandini looked and saw chachi calling. She moved away from Manik to receive the call.

But Manik kept on bugging her. Nandini got down from bed and picked up the call. Manik too came behind her to disturb her but then moved back with a jerk when Nandini spoke.

Nan-amms.........

But then Manik realised that amms was on call and not around so he relaxed himself. While Nandini was talking with her walking around in their bedroom.

After talking for 10 mins with amms. Amms gave the call to chachi and after exchanging greetings to Nandini, Chachi asked Nandini to give the phone to Manik so that she can talk to him.

Nandini gave Manik the phone who grumpily talked to chachi. After a very short conversation btwn them Manik again handed the phone to Nandini as chachi wanted to talk to her.

Chachi informed Nandini that it is karwachauth in India day after tmrw. As chachi knew abt Nandini fasting and now toh it is her first official karwachauth so how can she miss that. So just to inform that she had called up Nandini.

And then the call went on and on. Nandini was still busy talking to chachi. She sat on the bed being tired after walking too and fro while the call was on going. Manik was getting bored as she was not paying attention to him.

And when Nandini sat he kneeled on the bed and crawled to her. After reaching to her he slept placing his head on her lap and then moved his hands towards her blouse.

Nandini was still busy on the call and when Manik slept on her lap she let him be but was a little uncomfortable with her position and now Manik touching her blouse was distracting her.

In btwn the call she stopped his hands so that he doesn't do any mischief but then Manik again started opening her blouse as she again got busy with the conversation.

Nandini again stopped him but Manik pouted like a kid and then paused as she will again get distracted after a moment and that happened as he again started unhooking her blouse and this time Nandini abruptly ended the call by saying to chachi.

Nan-aacha chachi Mei aapse baadmei baat krti ho.

Chachi understanding the thing (not wrong ideas) immediately agreed and they ended the call. After Nandini ended the call she purposely checked whether the call is ended or not to avoid awkwardness and once done she kept it on the bed holding Manik's hand with her another hand. She diverted her complete attention to him and asked him softly.

Nan-kya hai Manik.......mei phone pe baat kr rhi thi na.......aur tum shararat kr rhe ho.

Manik replied like a kid.

Ma-Mei shararat nhi kr rha tha.......I wanted that.

And he eyed at her b****t. Nandini looked at the direction he pointed and understood his need and desire. She moved a little to sit properly and Manik moved away from her. Nandini stood up and then taking her saree properly she sat again so that her saree doesn't get teared.