Part-437

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

After the small conversation with Nandini Mr Malhotra took Mr Verma in living room were all the boys were busy with kids. Both the friends adjusted on the couch and were talking while the girls were having their time with Nandini still engaging herself in small small works.

The elders then mixed up with boys and were talking. In btwn their talks they all had a challenge to drink lassi. Both the elders were confident that today's generation don't have the capacity like old punjabi's while the boys were on the verge to prove them wrong.

Mr Malhotra called Nandini and asked her to prepare lassi for all the 7 men's in the traditional metal lassi glass as they will have the competition among each other.

Nandini agreed and went in and made lassi for all of them. She filled 7 glasses of metal for the boys and 5 glasses made of glass for girls. She placed them in the tray and came in living room. Firstly she served the boy's and then the girls.

Boys lassi glass

(I hope you'll can see and feel the hugeness of the glass)

While Nandini was serving girls all the boys kept their glasses on coffee table and then were deciding to start the countdown. At the exact moment Nandini sat on her place and all the boys have fisted their glasses.

Just then Manik's eyes met Nandini and he raised his eyebrows while Nandini with eyes wished him luck. Manan's eye conversation completed and the countdown was completed and all the boys placed their glass on their lips to gulp it down and the girls were enjoying their lassi along with mother's feeding their kids from their glass.

All the boys kept on drinking and drinking. In btwn Dhruv took a pause to take some breathes but the rest were drinking. Both the elders were adamant to prove the boys wrong while the boys had their own story.

After 7 mins Manik was the first one to keep the empty glass back on the table. While rest 4 of them left their half and quarter filled glass and roared for victory as Manik won.

Just then both the elders too finished it. They looked at Manik who was catching his breathes and they were just speechless while the boys were dancing except from Manik.

Obviously Manik had to win after all Nandini had wished him luck. All of them were busy in this while Manik looked at Nandini and in btwn their eye lock he removed his tounge to wipe out the lassi moustache on his upper lips but Nandini widen her eyes which stopped him abruptly.

Next he saw Nandini moving her head in no. Saying him not to wipe it. Manik was just looking at her when Nandini moved her head sideways saying him to sneak out of the situation.