Part-505

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

While Manan were walking towards the dining, there everybody were on 9th cloud except from Aryamaan. He was happy but there was this one feeling, he wanted to be a father too and accordingly since he married before Manan, he should also receive this news. He couldn't bring all the emotions on his face except from a smile.

Nandini's dress.

It was not like that he was not happy for them but he wished that this celebration would have been for him too

It was not like that he was not happy for them but he wished that this celebration would have been for him too. Anyways, Manan reached to them and as expected, on seeing them. The gang rushed to them, all hooting and whistling. Last were arvi.

Coming to them, they hugged Manan one by one and congratulated them. It was not shocking to Manan as they knew this was happening, neither they did deny for it, for the sake of V. At last V came to Nandini and Nandini deliberately took her in a hug. Being in the hug Nandini whispered.

Nan-I am sorry V........thoda mess hogaya....... but you don't worry your secret is still safe........ you carry on with your surprise.......till you reveal it.......me and Manik will act on this lie.

And then she broke the hug coz if she prolonged it further anybody would doubt. V just gave a positive blink and both the girls were sure and sorted. Anyways after this Manan were given special treatment.

The girls were over excited and were talking to Manan abt everything related to their experience in pregnancy. At some point it got irritating for Manik and Aryamaan was getting low with the passing time.

Anyways the breakfast ended and finally Manan were left alone. Nandini remembered the thing and said.

Nan-Manik........can we get a gown here?

Ma-gown.......? Why?

Nan-the girls have decided to wear gown tonight.......so and I don't have one........agar yahan ho toh I can buy it........

Ma-let me ask them.

Nandini bobbed her head and they made way to the captain. As usual, coming to him Manik had a conversation with him and got a positive reply. The captain made way to their private room and Manan followed him. Reaching at the door Nandini stopped Manik.

Ma-kya hova.......?

Nan-I will choose alone........so you stay out.

Ma-but why?

Nan-surprise.

Saying that she winked at him, smiled and turned to go but Manik stopped her, yanked her close to him and said in a beautiful lovely husky tone.