Part-405

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Nandini came back in Manik's cabin and went to wash her hands keeping the bouquet at the nearest shelf. After that she came out wiping her hand and then came to Manik and said.

Nan-ab mei chalti ho........packing bhi krni hai.

As she said that Manik's face fell down and he asked pouting sadly.

Ma-tum jaa rhi ho........thodi der ruk jao na.....

Nan-nhi......fir tum kaam nhi karoge so let me go.

Manik came to her and kissed her cheek and said.

Ma-I will miss you.

Nandini smiled and then bid him bye. She was picking up the bouquet when Manik said.

Ma-let it be.......mei Chetan ko bolta ho to drop that in the car..........it must be heavy.

Then Manik called Chetan from his intercom and then when he entered he told him abt the bouquet thing. He picked that up and left the cabin. Nandini hugged manik and then left from there. She came to Mr Malhotra's cabin as well and bid him too.

Chetan placed the bouquet in the car and then Nandini left with driver. At home driver dropped the bouquet for Nandini and placed it at the centre of dining table as Nandini had asked him.

After she came home she took a little rest had her lunch and then started packing their bags. She talked with amms too as she was missing her.

Later after Mr Malhotra's arrival Nandini had evening snacks with him and after that they did their normal routine. Manik arrived and they had dinner after that they were sitting in living room when Manik said.

Ma-dad humlog ki kaal shaam ki flight hai.

Both the Malhotra men's know that Nandini is always worried to leave Mr Malhotra alone so before she could put her worry in words Mr Malhotra told.

Mr m-tum log aaram se jao meri tnsn mat lo.

C-uncle bilkul thik keh rhe hai.

Hearing cabir's voice they all looked at the door and saw the whole gang enterting in. They soon settled down on the couch and kids came to Nandini.

Ar-Manik Nandini tum log aaram se jao humlog hai na uncle k sath.

Ab-aur hum bahut maaze karenge uncle k sath.

And others hooted on abhi's sentence. The whole environment was jolly. They made plans with Mr Malhotra to be done in the absence of Manan.

They all asked Manik abt his flight and all as well and when Manik said abt the timings girls told to Nandini that they just have tmrw afternoon for shopping but Nandini said that she is done with packing.

The girls then gathered together and were talking to Nandini slowly abt small clothes and all. Nandini clearly avoided the topic.

Then after lots of chit chat they all slept in their respective rooms. Manan came back in room and they changed. After Nandini changed and sat on bed Manik came to her with a box in his hand. He sat in front of her and gvg the box he said.