Part-534

Avoid mistakes if any.

Ps-as you'll know that this got deleted by me yesterday so posting it now........I hope you'll will try to comment on this again. I would love to thank @NandiniGupta10 and @Prathiba_08 all the help in penning this chp down for me........ thanks guys.

Next morning. Nandini woke up first, she tried to move but then felt Manik's weight on her and also his manhood inside her. Huffing in tiredness and giving up, she looked down the see Manik sleeping soundly.

His lips were parted a little and by looking at him, she could realise that how badly he was tired. She understood that in her absence he must have worked continuously and wouldn't have slept or did anything to his time table.

Chuckling at his behavior when she is not around, she started caressing his hair along with resting just the way she was. In btwn this she did take a 15 mins nap again.

She woke up but Manik was still fast asleep, she again caressed his hairs, moved her hand on his bare back, traced his lips and mole, his eyebrows and forehead. It was 11:00'o clock now and she was feeling hungry but can't help.

Seeing his tired frame and now that they are on a holiday, she didn't have a heart to wake him up, which is why she stayed still, until Manik woke up all by himself. He moved and Nandini hissed a bit as Manik was inside her since 11 hours now.

On hearing her hiss, Manik looked at Nandini. He realised abt their position and stopped moving. He rested his cheek back on her cleavage as he just woke up. Nandini caressed his cheek and said.

Nan- good morning.

Manik replied as he was still a little in sleep.

Ma-hhmm

Nan-wake up......its almost 11:30 am now.

Manik rubbed his cheek that was on her cleavage as a way to snuggle and said in his hoarse tone.

Ma-hhhmm.

Nandini stayed for a few mins and then woke him up completely. Manik came out of her as gently as he could. Having him inside her for hours now, Nandini was sore down there. After Manik got up from her, it was a bit difficult for Nandini to get up quickly and easily.

She wrapped up the duvet and got up, meanwhile Manik was in the washroom, taking a bath. Nandini walked but the soreness poked her perfectly. She too entered the washroom and was getting fresh and brushing teeth. Once Manik was out, she too took a quick shower and came out.

She wore Manik's shirt and her panty, no b*a in. After getting changed, she came in the kitchen to look for some breakfast or brunch. Manik told her that there's some hotel food that he has stocked in the fridge. Taking that out, Nandini warm that in the oven and they sat to eat.

After eating, Nandini came back, combed her hair and applied vermilion. After this, she came and brewed some coffee for both of them. She handed the cup to Manik and was going to have some cozy moment when his cell rang.

Since it was a business call, Nandini left him for a time being and came to the balcony. She started looking around the greenery, the fresh air getting inside her system was easily felt by her.