Part-565

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Next 2 was quiet an unpleasant holiday for the citizens of Mumbai. As much as the holiday was needed to relax, seeing the damage done by it was equally disheartening. Amms missed Nandini being with her at afternoon.

While Manan had their time of life. Finally the rain had stopped and the day was dull. A bit scary coz of the sudden silence in nature by nature but with that one thing was clear and that was that from tmrw again offices will start.

It's day 4 for Nandini not cooking, forget cooking, she haven't even boiled a glass of water. All she did was enjoy her time with Manik, rain and food. Family time and some conference video calling with friends and family.

She was enjoying every bit of it. The fun with Manik, teasing him, loving him and off course covering up her studies too. Anyways, it was a new day today and back to office day too. Manik was not at all happy to go back office after a mini mini honeymoon according to him but he had too.

Nothing much happened in this day but at afternoon amms had called up Mr Malhotra and invited them for dinner day after tomorrow. So it was decided that they'll meet in 2 days.

Well the dinner invitation was just for Malhotra's. Not that amms had problem inviting fab4 too but she was greedy in focusing on Nandini for a few reasons.

1.its been months to her marriage and they haven't hosted her in laws the way it should be. With utmost respect and attention.

2. She thought that this all is temporary....... coz she is aware that in 4 to 5 months she has to go back.......and will miss all this.

And lastly.

3.she didn't wanted to tire her as she knew that seeing so many people, Nandini won't stop and start helping them which is not in the list for now.

So coming back. The dinner plan was made. Nandini was excited for the dinner as she was being officially invited as Malhotra from her parental home. While for Manik, he was slightly tensed thinking that amms might stop Nandini with her which he can't.

Being a bit worried all the time, he spent these days. Finally it was the dinner day. Usually Nandini was supposed to come with the Malhotra men's but they had an abrupt meeting at the last moment that made them late and that is why Manik suggested her to reach before time and stay with amms for a longer period of time.

So by evening Nandini had come to amms and was ready to help them with whatever work she can but today amms was cooking and everything was ready by the time Nandini reached. So she got enough time to chit chat with ladies.

Well today the aura was quiet jolly. As much as chachi was excited to host her sona munda after like years, chacha and Rishab were teasing her equally. To add more to it, even amms was in a play ful mood and was lenient unlike her usual time table self.

Murthy's were having their time of life, until the door bell rang at 9.12 pm. Straightening and composing their posture, the gathered in the living room decently and by fluke Nandini was ahead to open the door.

She opened the door to see both the important men's of her life standing there in their business suit as they have come directly from the office. What was more enhancing was that Mr Malhotra was standing ahead and Manik was behind him but a bit sideways, in this way both can be seen clearly.