Part-542

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Freeing himself from her, Manik rolled around again. The 2 love birds, wet (wet means...... getting wet in the water/ocean) in deep passion, worshipping each other, were rolling on bed but if we see it from the ceiling, they looked mesmerising whenever they rolled on the bed.

Today they were high on passion, not that they were never but their every make out was different from their previous one's. Anyways they ended their rolling session. Manik came up on her and entered inside her in a go, all naked.

Nandini threw her head back in pleasure once he entered inside her. She clutched his back in passion while Manik started moving inside her in perfect sycn. Her narrow canal was hugging his member perfectly. Their skin to skin touch from inside was so pure to them.

Manik was kissing Nandini at times and at times he would inhale the fragrance of her long hair. Nandini moved her head a little away from Manik's and kept her eyes closed as with that she felt Manik's manhood more than opened eyes.

Their body moved in sync whenever Manik pushed and pulled himself inside her. Nandini at times clutched his hair. She was moaning softly yet perfectly. In all they were prefectly worshipping each other.

It had been an hour since Manik was inside her and Nandini had started building up her orgasm once again. She purposely focused her attention on thrusting as it was helping her to get near to her release. She moved her hand on Manik's back.

Manik looked up at her and got lost in her eyes yet his movements didn't stop inside her. Being in the eyelock, they fell in love with each other once again. They locked their lips and were sucking each other. Nandini than asked for the entrance of her tongue in his mouth and Manik gladly opened his mouth for her.

They tasted each other more with Manik still moving inside her. They broke the kiss on feeling breathless and as soon as the parted their lips, Nandini moaned prefectly.

Nan-faster Manik.........please.

The please didn't sound as a request, infact it just felt like a word but a very beautiful word. On her moan, Manik increased his pace and that helped in Nandini's orgasm. After next 15 mins, she was ready to burst out and that's when she looked at Manik. Manik looked back at her and Nandini said.

Nan-I am ready to cum.

Manik understood her and before they could say anything, Nandini's hot juice licked out from her system. Her hot juice hugged Manik's manhood and passed out all the warmth. Manik squeezed closed his eyes as the discharge just added more to his passion.

While here Nandini was dealing with her sensitive body as an orgasm takes a lot of energy of her. Manik had paused his moment for once and Nandini was still pouring out. After a min or so, Manik started moving inside her once again but they could feel the difference.

The insides have now turned slippery due to Nandini's discharge. Manik had to apply a little more strength now to maintain the grip. His body stiffen and he kept moving inside her. With increasing time, the slippery liquid got rubbed off against their skins and Manik could now easily move inside her.

The time went on but both of them still didn't seem to sum up their reunion. Nandini was still high on passion. She was moaning perfectly, moving her face on regular basis in perfect sync, to give access to Manik. Her hands were moving on his back.