Part-511

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading,

The massage got started. Manik gave a good time in massaging Nandini's back.

Nandini was feeling relaxed and energetic

Nandini was feeling relaxed and energetic. Then he came to her legs. Pouring the oil at her calf and back of thighs, he spread it at first and then applied pressure on it.

Due to massaging there, Nandini felt her pain to be relaxing. Pain of walking with heels. The smile didn't leave her face, while Manik was losing himself in her soft tight skin. He was trying hard to control himself.

It's been 25 mins with massaging her entire back except from her butt. Then Nandini turned around, covering her v****a. Manik was going mad just by seeing her naked b****t but he gathered himself and came at her head.

He started giving her a head massage and Nandini loved it. Even though he was busy on her head, his gaze were fixed on her twins. Nandini was slowly slowly drifting to sleep and that happened but just 10 mins of nap and she woke up as she felt his hands on her shoulder.

Manik was now massaging her shoulder and chest area. He did touch her twins which gave goosebumps to both of them but he didn't stay there for a very long time. He came to her tummy and very gently he massaged her there.

Manik's pressure was decreasing because of his disturbed state. Giving up on his will, he came and started massaging her b****t. Since it was already oily he didn't had to apply more. He took her left side btwn both his hands and gave very few massaging strokes.

After 2-3 massaging press, he started pressing and kneading her b****t. It was pure make out no massage. Nandini could easily understand his touch and she stayed quiet, enjoying all the attention.

With each passing time, his playing with her part increased and with that his sleeping manhood started waking up. He came at her right part and was pressing it as it was arousing him.

At times Nandini felt more pressure than needed but it was not completely Manik's fault. The oil also did some slippery works ending up in more pressure then intended too. After 20 mins of playing with her b****t, he came at her legs and started massaging it but he didn't massage her there properly.

No proper pressure or more time was given on it. Quickly giving a massage to it, Manik moved her towel and revealed her femininity for himself once again. He applied oil on it seductively and rubbed it off very gently.

Nandini was also getting wet now. She was liking everything that Manik was doing. Massage was now a forgotten thing. Manik at first rubbed the oil everywhere from her navel to her femininity and a little at the line of her love lips.