Part-489

Avoid mistakes if any, no proof reading. Target 150 genuine comments.

Mr Malhotra said those words but he was not being rude. His only purpose to say that was because according to him both Manik and Nandini are right on their place. Secondly he can't force Manan to act on the opposite person's decision. That is why he opted to stay out of the matter for now.

After Mr Malhotra said that, Nandini sat on her chair and filled her plate. Manik too sat and then started saying to her about all the advantages with the album, even the gang were talking to her related to that.

Nandini opted to turn deaf ears. The whole breakfast turned to be a headache for Nandini. Manik left saying that he is hurt with her decision and is still waiting for a positive reply. Saying that everybody left Malhotra mansion and Nandini resumed her work.

Manik along with Fab4 reached Malhotra empires, while Navya took the kids with her. Fab5 were talking about all the album thing and all. Manik had kept his coat around his chair and was tired.

Nandini on the other hand entered the kitchen after 1/2 an hour to cook something new. All the butlers were in kitchen helping her. Nandini was instructing something or the other to each one of them.

There had to be a tin that had to be opened, the opener was misplaced and that's why there was hustle and bustle in the kitchen. Nandini took the tin from the butler and said.

Nan-issi mei khol deti ho........aap woh kijiye.

Saying that Nandini took the tin and turned to the other slab. Taking the sharpest knife, she digged it on the tin and it pierced in it. She started cutting it with focus but suddenly a butler came to her and asked.

B-choti dulhan yeh aisi krna hai na.

And on his voice Nandini looked at him, along with opening the tin.

Nan-haan yeh

Her focused shifted and the tin got out of her hold and the knife pierced on her left palm.

Nan-ahhh........

Nandini yelled in pain, the knife stabbed on her buldge of palm, the side that joints the thumb. It pierced from above but it went deep inside, so much that the tip of the knife was seen from the back of the palm.

Nandini yelled more and that's when Shankar kaka entered in the kitchen, there was another round of hustle and bustle. They all were frightened and were thinking to help Nandini in relieving her pain.

One butler, removed the knife and Nandini yelled again in pain but along with the knife, came the shower of blood, which that tried to stop by pressing a cloth on it. Shankar kaka ordered 1 butler to call the doctor and then he rushed to Nandini.

Calling for a good amount of fresh turmeric powder (haldi) he holded Nandini's hand. In no time the turmeric powder was served, he fisted a good amount of it and pressed it on her cut.

Nandini yelled more but shankar kaka didn't remove his hold from her cut. The cut that was paining like hell till now was now burning like hell. Tears made way from Nandini's eyes and she tried to control the pain.

When Shankar kaka removed his hand from her hold, the bleeding had stopped. He kept holding her hand and bought her out. The butler informed that the dr has been informed and he'll be here any moment.