Part-510

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

The piggy back race had made them tired for the time being. The sun at the top and running with weight is a difficult task, that is why they all were resting in the mansion yet having some nice time,

It was evening and Manik had informed Nandini that they will be going out at 4.00 pm. So both Manan got ready on time and headed towards their first destination on this island. Getting out of the mansion, Nandini saw Manik leading their way to the back of the mansion and then entering the forest.

Nandini's outfit.

She simply followed him

She simply followed him. As they entered the forest, at the early entry of it, Nandini could differentiate easily the aura of a beach and the importance of a forest.

They were at the mid of forest walking so cozily and casual. There Nandini realised that even at this bright day there is so much of chilled air in forest. The air is clean here and so is the forest.
She saw a different image of forest.

Usual in pics they show it's filled with trees but btwn those trees there is too much of land and they are clean, beautiful and peaceful. Nandini was happy from inside seeing the nature. Anyways after walking for some time, she heard something and soon she saw the heart of a forest.

A waterfall. A cute small waterfall, that was flowing with its speed. It was clean and it's voice echoed in the silent area. The stones and rocks there were perfect in their colour. Manik lead the way and sat at one big stone and helped Nandini to sit beside him.

The were silent for a very long time, seeing the water fall, the fresh and cold area. The peaceful environment. Nandini was the first one to speak after a good silence.

Nan-how unique is the nature........where at one end there is deep water which no one can ever measure.........and here the water is falling from up from some unknown sources........ there....... there's open sky and here there is lots of shade.........there is the warm sun and here is it's beautifully chilled.........and what's interesting is that we are in one area only....... just a little distance measured by kms.

Hearing words like this from Nandini and the sweet soft tone is not new for Manik. He agreed with her. Nandini then got up and came under a tree and sat there giving rest to her back. Manik followed her and laid down keeping his head on her lap.

It was a peaceful time for them. They had tiny conversation and then had a dived in the water. Having a romantic time, they came back by 8.00 pm. Having their dinner they slept soon.

Next morning post breakfast, the girls were talking and decided to cook today for their kids and husband so all the girls entered the kitchen together.