Part-474

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Manik pulled her to him by holding her shoulder and said.

Ma-shadi k baad pehli holi hai.........

Then he sticked his nose to her cheek and mumbled in her ear.

Ma-aaj nhi chodunga

Ma-aaj nhi chodunga........aaj toh mera rang lagoga........bhar bhi aur andar bhi.

That "andar bhi" tone was so sensually delivered and in slow motion. It churned inside Nandini's tummy.

Saying that he tried smashing his nose more to her cheek and Nandini was trying to get out of his hold. Manik moved his face away from her and looked at her, giggling. A clear indication that he is not going to change his words come what may.

Nandini who was blushing on Manik's words, was ready to blast on him when he moved away but seeing the determination in him, she almost made a crying face and said as sweetly as she could.

Nan-Manik........mat karo na.......you know I don't like these colours........muje inse daar lagta hai.

Manik kept giggling and kissed her cheek and said in his determined tone.

Ma-kuch nhi hoga tumhe.........par holi toh mei khel k rahunga.

He winked at her, placed another kiss on her cheek and then left with a smug smile. Nandini frowned in worry while Manik got mingled with a group of guest. V came to Nandini and said.

V-ab jab Manik ne rang laga diya hai........hum bhi laga le.

It was more of a statement rather than a question. Nandini closed her eyes in fear and said.

Nan-V please.

In reply V giggled. The girls with kids joined them and asked.

Mu-what's the matter?

Mukti asked that but Navya said.

Na-Nandu.......yeh rang kisne lagaya tumhe?

V-aur kaun hoga........Manik.

The girls were surprised to which Navya instantly said.

Na-aacha hova Manik ne lagaya.........warna hum kabir singh movie ka live scene dekhte.

Aa-kaun sa wala?

Na-arey wohi holi wala........jis mei Shahid Kapoor k dushman kiara ko rang lagate hai....... fir Shahid Kapoor sab ko marta hai.