Part-518

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Ma-are you mad.

Nandini flinched with his voice, while Manik came to her, cupped her shoulders and said.

Ma-aise koi krta hai kya?

Nan-mei krti ho.

Saying that she giggled. Even though Manik was angry, Nandini knew when to behave how. That's why she was laughing. Then she stopped and said.

Nan-I just thought that tum 1st April ko bhi fool ban gaye the na........so aaj last day hai........ kyu na aaj bhi tumhe fool banao.

Manik was relaxed by now, he was not irritated with her reason but he had to teach her a lesson and that is why he said.

Ma-mazak lagta hai yeh sab tumhe?

Nandini giggled and moved her head in yes cutely like a cartoon duck and Manik said gearing up to run.

Ma-chodunga nhi tumhe.

Hearing that Nandini ran to save herself, while Manik ran behind her. Nandini laughed more and while running she cupped the pillow as it was slipping out from her. They ran and ran and then suddenly Nandini stopped.

She showed her palm to Manik and he too stopped. They were at a distance from each other. Nandini fixed the pillow and Manik waited for that. Once she was done, she said.

Nan-sharam nhi aati........apni pregnant wife ko aise bhagte hove.

Nandini said that with a hope that Manik might stop but.

Ma-pregnant my foot.

Saying that he ran to catch her and seeing him coming close Nandini ran again holding her tummy. She ran a lot but couldn't save herself. She eventually came under Manik's hold, who back hugged her, lift her up and twirled her.

Even though he was twirling her, both were laughing their heart out

Even though he was twirling her, both were laughing their heart out. Their were breathing uneven. Finally being tired Manik let them fall on the bed. The fell sideways, with Nandini still being in his hold.

Nan-huh........huff.........

She made the sounds of breathing and came out of his hold but turned to face him. Once they were breathing normally Manik spoke.

Ma-never ever do that again.........otherwise sach much ka ek thappad toh laga hi dunga next time.

Nandini giggled and decreased the very little distance btwn them. Manik too took her in a hug and they were laying down in each other's arms but due to the pillow on her tummy, Nandini couldn't stick herself completely on him like every time.