Part-536

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Manan reached home. As the car entered the gate Nandini could see the huge mansion. It was not like that she was not aware of it but at times even a thing that you look everyday, looks different and special at least once in a life time.

And in that moment you realise it worth, it's importance in your life, it's beauty and that is when you thank god from your heart. Thank him for this beauty and pray for it's safety and that they thing stays with you, always.

She felt the mansion to be huge, she thanked god for that. Sitting beside Manik today while entering in too seemed special. She is used to this too but after changing the relationship from a girlfriend to wife this sitting beside him in the car too feels mesmerising.

She could actually feel being married, being a wife, having a husband, having responsibilities and everything was special. Manik parked the car, just in front of the door. Nandini got down beautifully, just like in movies. She pulled up her saree pallu and sticked it to her tummy along with her palm.

Then she moved her hair gently and looked at the magnificent door. In the mean time, a guard came and took charge of the car park. Manik told him abt the luggage too, which will be dropped by them in their room.

After this he came to Nandini who was lost. Manik came beside her and placed his hand at her back. Nandini looked at him and smiled happily. Seeing so much of happiness dripping from her face made him frown as this was different but he was happy seeing her happy.

Sharing the smile and happy moment with him, she looked back at front and saw the guard opening the door. The door opened like in video's, opening by itself and then viewing the big house. Nandini could feel different type of happiness seeing their home.

She walked along with Manik, again entering the house felt like entering on the first day after getting married. She could feel inner peace. Anyways, they entered in together, looking sexy and marvellous.

After coming in, Nandini met all the butlers and asked them about Mr Malhotra. They informed him being in his room. At first they frowned coz it's Monday and Mr Malhotra prefers to work at office.

Having no negative thoughts abt his health, they made way to his room. Nandini was leading after a min and then knocked the door. Mr Malhotra gave the permission and Nandini opened the door. Peeping in yet widely, she spoke.

Nan-dad!

Hearing her, he looked up and saw Nandini. Seeing her Mr Malhotra got very happy and seeing him happy, Nandini too got more happy. She entered in and Manik entered behind her back.

Mr Malhotra was reading a novel before this knock, so when he saw Nandini, he got up, closing his novel and walked a step towards them but in the mean time, Nandini had reached to him. Coming close to him, she bend down and touched his feet to take his blessings. Blessing her by placing his palm on her head. Mr Malhotra spoke.

Mr m-many many happy returns of the day beta.

Nandini roamed her hand on her head/ hair along with getting up and said.

Nan-thank you dad.

Saying this they hugged like father-daughter. While the father son looked at each other and smiled. Once Nandini broke the hug, Manik came ahead and hugged him. Being equal in height and personality. Both the men's looked out of the world while hugging.