Part-409

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 comments.

Seeing him utterly silent, Nandini asked him after a long long time.

Nan-kaha khoi ho Manik?

This bought Manik back to reality and he opened his eyes.

Ma-kuch nhi........jab tum mangalore mei thi..... tabhi one day.........meine bhi dad ko head massage diya tha.

And he narrated her everything that his mind recalled a few seconds back. Hearing him Nandini had a nice smile on her face. Still massaging him she said.

Nan-aacha kiya tumne........dad bhi pareshaan hote honge but woh kabhi kuch nhi bolte hai......hamesha he let us do whatever we wish.

Ma-hhhmmm.......

There was a silence again btwn them. Nandini could feel Manik going low and to cheer him up she said as she found that one white hair of his.

Nan-haww Manik.........dekho tumhare safeed baal.......tch tch tch tch tch..........buddhe hogaye ho tum.........

Manik who was silent got alert and turned a little and said.

Ma-kaha hai safeed baal?

Nan-baal mei..........

And she giggled, Manik looked at her for her stupid reply and Nandini said further.

Nan-tch tch tch Manik.........tumhe toh bis saal mei hi bhudapa aagaya...........meri shadi bhudde se hogai......hey bhagwan........

Manik looked at her act and said getting up.

Ma-shut up..........

Nandini giggled and Manik turned to the mirror to find the white hair and break it. Seeing him doing that Nandini said.

Nan- kya kr rhe ho?

Ma-finding it and breaking it.

Nandini immediately got up and rushed to him.

Nan-don't do that.........waise 1 safeed baal sab ko hote hai........if you will pull that bahut saare baal white hojayenge.........

Manik was a bit surprised with the new found information, with frowns on his face he asked.

Ma-really?

Nan-yes........even I have one..........

Ma-show me.

Nan-khud dhund lo.

Saying this she walked to wash her hands. Done with that they came on bed to sleep as they were very much tired.

Next morning, Manik woke up first. He got fresh and ready completely to go out. Then he came behind sleeping Nandini and leaned on her ear. Shaking her softly by her shoulder Manik spoke on her ear.

Ma-wake up Nandini.......uth jao subhe hogai hai.

Unlike Nandini he didn't have to put much efforts as Nandini woke up soon on hearing his voice, along with a beautiful smile on her face. She stretched her hand and turned around to have a look of Manik. Seeing each other Manik spoke.