Part-551

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

10 days are over and finally Manik is flying back to Mumbai. Nandini was extremely low because she was missing him badly. She was at home, waiting for him. Manik's arrival time was weird. He was reaching home by 4.00 at the evening.

He landed safely and was out after an hour after clearing all the formalities. He had a carry bag in his hand which is not usual. Anyways, he  bid adieu to fab4 at the airport and sat in the car which took him directly at home.

Nandini was waiting for him at the door and soon the car entered in. Since it was an odd time, Mr Malhotra was not home and Nandini had emptied the mansion. When she saw the car entering in, her heartbeats went wild while Manik too was curious to have her first glance.

He rolled down his window and saw her. The excitement he held for seeing her soon and that big smile when he saw her was beautiful. Seeing her after so many days, made him feel to run out. Soon the car stopped in front of the door and he got down quickly with that bag in his hand.

Seeing him, Nandini smiled but her eyes were wet. She couldn't move and Manik reduced all the distance. Coming close, they immediately hugged each other. Peace was what they felt after days.

Nandini's dress.

His warmth and his fragrance made her breathe in relief while Manik was soaking in her warmth but soon enough the smile left his lips as he felt his tshirt getting wet

His warmth and his fragrance made her breathe in relief while Manik was soaking in her warmth but soon enough the smile left his lips as he felt his tshirt getting wet. Feeling him so close, Nandini's tears started pouring out silently, resulting in breaking the hug early than desired.

Manik was hell worried for her tears, he broke the hug immediately and looked at her wet face. He cupped her cheeks and asked being worried.

Ma-kya hova?

Nandini sniffed once, moved her head in no and then hugged him back, not wanting him to be away from her at least for some time. Manik too wrapped his hands around her but he was not happy after seeing her tears. To change her mood he said.

Ma-mei wapas aagaya isliye ro rhi ho?

Hearing him Nandini at first slapped his biceps and started sobbing, till now she was weeping silently. Seeing her crying more, Manik got worried while Nandini then punched on his chest lightly. Giving up, Manik broke the hug and picked her up in bridal style.

He close the main door by his foot and walked upstairs with the bag still in his hand. Coming in his embrace, Nandini hide her face in his neck, making that wet. Manik quickly came in the room and placed the bag at the edge of the bed.