Part-398

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Manik kissed Nandini's spine, making her inhale sharply. He too inhaled her body scent. After placing a warm kiss there, Manik moved upwards. Placing another soft warm kiss he moved towards her nape.

Moving all her hair from her nape, he traced it with the tip of his fingers.

He placed a kiss over there too

Then came infront of her

Then came infront of her. Cupping her shoulder blade gently, Manik started making Nandini lay down who obeyed him silently.

It felt heaven when her back touched the soft mattress while Manik caught hold of her saree pallu and pulled it out from her body. Nandini turned her face to opposite side in pleasure as she was laying straight with her chest and stomach bare infront of Manik.

While Manik, after moving her pallu, gently removed her blouse making her upper body naked. Nandini was nervous shy, she was breathing heavily, still not looking at him.

Manik leaned closer to her, he placed the first kiss on the starting of his right side collarbone and then left a chain of kisses from her collarbone to her cleavage.

Then from her cleavage he moved upwards to her left side collarbone and stopped kissing at the start of left collarbone, making a imaginary letter "V" by his kisses.

Nandini's right hand slide to his bare back and rested beautifully on it. After leaving the trail of kisses on her chest, Manik moved the back of his fingers from her left collarbone bone to her left b****t, then going downwards to her bare tummy. Making Nandini's stomach churn in pleasure.

Manik roamed his fingers on Nandini's entire bare stomach and then came to her b****t. He caught hold of her left n****e. Just her n****e, neither her areola nor her b****t skin.

Nandini's heart skipped a beat when she realised that Manik have caught hold her n****e. She looked at him but found him looking at her semi erect n****e. She tried to look down but due to Manik's cheek touching her chin, she couldn't see much but feel.