Part-449

Don't ask for next chp Coz even I don't know when it's going to come.

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 comments.

Nandini received Manik's message in btwn her work. She haven't forgotten abt it and she thought Manik will come to pick her up. Anyways she resumed her duty.

Just after her last patient left her cabin, she picked up her phone and dialled Manik's number who was busy in preparing the surprise for her. On receiving her call, Manik picked it up and.

Nan-hello.........

Ma-hello.........

Nan-Manik........you messaged me?

Ma-yeah........did you leave?

Nan-nhi bas 5 min mei niklungi.........tumne message kyu kiya tha?

Ma-bas aise hi.........you reach home........I'll see you soon.

Nan-okay.........bye.

Ma-yeah bye.

The way Manik ended the call made Nandini realise that he is busy in his work. She wrapped up her things and left for home. Manik's speed increased after ending the call with Nandini.

Soon Nandini reached home and got down from the car. She was walking towards the door busy in her phone and that's when the guard rang the bell, as Manik had instructed him to ring the bell once Nandini gets down from the car.

On hearing the bell, Manik ran to open the door and he was successful in doing that. Nandini was just 2 steps away from the door when Manik opened it. Seeing something happening Nandini looked up to see the door opening and it was Manik who was opening it.

Seeing him at home, this early with his changed attire made Nandini to frown, while Manik smiled that the beginning of his surprise was just perfect and he hoped that the entire surprise goes as per his plan. Nandini entered just an inch inside the door and said/asked in confusion.

Nan-tum ghar kab aaye?

In reply Manik smiled more widely, if that was possible. Then he wrapped his palm behind her back and pulled her inside the house, close to him.

Then with the other hand he closed the door and then walked ahead eventually pinning Nandini on the closed door

Ma-surprise for you.

Saying that he winked. Nandini let her palms rest on his biceps and repeated his words in confusion.

Nan-surprise for me?