Part-471

Avoid mistakes if any. Slightly unedited chp. Target 150 genuine comments.

Their eyes were locked and they were ready to lock their lips. There was so much of peaceful silence btwn them. Nandini had closed her eyes too but she flinched in fear as Manik's phone started blaring loudly.

They were so much in each other that the ringtone scared them. Making a bad face at it, Manik looked at his phone and Nandini moved away. Manik took the call, by that time Nandini wrapped up her final look.

Once the call ended, it was time to leave. So they left downstairs together. Mr Malhotra too came out of his room. They together headed towards the car. They choose the new car that Manik gifted Nandini today.

Manik was driving and Mr Malhotra was beside him. Nandini sat at the back royally. They reached the hotel after a good ride. Manik parked the car on its place as the puja is at the backside of the hotel.

Getting down the car, Nandini took her pallu and wrapped it around her waist to her tummy. She walked a bit when a car crossed them. Soon Murthy's got down from the car. Seeing them Nandini got happy. She came to them and hugged amms first. Breaking the hug she asked.

Nan-aap log bhi aane wale the.......toh bataya kyu nhi?

Saying that she hugged Chachi, amms replied.

Am-tuje surprise jo dena tha.

Nandini smiled and then met chacha and Rishab. After marriage this is the first time, Nandini is meeting chacha-chachi. Manik took blessings of the elder Murthy's. Before they could exchange more words. Cavya came to them.

They came to receive and welcome them. Reaching to them, they took blessings from the elders. They blessed them and congratulated them. Cabir met Manik and Rishab while Navya joined Nandini.

Then they took everybody to the backside of the hotel, where the puja will be conducted. While walking, Manik came beside Nandini and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Nandini smiled. Once they reached there, they saw everybody already present. From arvi to dhrulya and family, mukbhi and family, cavya and family. Even Navya's parents were present.

Meeting and greeting each other, they were looking at the huge structure of the building.

The hotel

They were disturbed by the priest who came to them so that they can commence the puja

They were disturbed by the priest who came to them so that they can commence the puja. Cavya sat infront of the holy fire, while rest sat behind and around them.

Manan removed their footwear at the end of the mattress and then Nandini fisted her saree from her pleats and walked on the mattress. Manik was beside her all the time. Stepping on the mattress, the lifted their clothes a bit so that they can sit comfortably.