Part-439

Avoid mistakes if any, no proof reading. Target 150 genuine comments.

A complete new morning. A new day with new hope and happiness. Nandini had woken up long back, did her work and now she is going to sit on her bed to wake up her beloved husband.

Sitting beside his sleeping figure, Nandini tapped on Manik's broad back and said in her sweet and smooth honey like tone.

Nan-good morning husband..........wake up time.

Manik was still in deep slumber. Nandini smiled and leaned her head on near his ear due to which Manik could inhale her shampoo. Nandini spoke like a whisper on his ear which caused the air to blow on the curves of his ear.

Nan-uth jao Manik.........is time to go to office.

Manik finally woke up from his deep slumber and "hhmmed" in sleep. Nandini moved her body away from him, by pressing her palm on his back to support her body, this caused a create a melody from a chooda.

As she sat upright, Manik shifted and rested his head on her lap, it was so sudden that Nandini flinched in fear.

Nan-arey............

She saw Manik almost awake and laying on her lap but soon she saw his hands crawling inside her saree and rested on her blouse button. He started unhooking it and Nandini knew where it is heading, she stopped his hand by holding it over her saree to which Manik tried freeing his hand and again "hhmmed".

Nan-Manik stop this and wake up na.

Ma-Hhmm............

With that he freed his hand and unhooked her 3rd button but he wanted Nandini to b********d him that's why he got out his hand and searched for her's.

When her hand came in hold of his, he guided his hand under her saree and Nandini knew there is no way to go back. She started unhooking her blouse with both her hands and that's when Manik opened his eyes.

He rested his head on her lap properly, such that his face got hidden under the shades of her saree, along with that he saw her unhooking her last button and pulling down her b*a cup.

He lift his head a little and started suckling on her part smoothly. Nandini rested her upright body as she knew this is not going to end before 10 mins.

Manik placed his lips on her a***e to feel it warm and soft. He started sucking on her part and slowly slowly was waking up too. He cupped the side bulge of her b****t to suck without any problem but he wasn't loving it like the first time.

He left her for 2 mins that made Nandini alert but soon she saw his hand finding for her. When he caught hold of her hand, he again guided it inside her saree and this time made it rest on her bare b****t.

Manik placed her palm on her b****t and then placed her first 2 fingers on her a****e abs spread it. Nandini understood his actions and she holded her part properly. Seeing her hand position Manik asked took her n****e btwn his teeth and started sucking it like a baby.

He was wide awake and was sucking strongly, he was enjoying this act while Nandini along with caressing his hair, was keeping a watch at the time. She could feel that butterfly feeling in her stomach and she was liking Manik's act but she knew that he is doing it at a wrong time.