Part-490

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading. Target 150 genuine comments.

C-So Manik........when are we scheduled to start the vacation?

Cabir asked the most important and interesting question that grabbed everybody's attention. Without turning and looking back a little at cabir, Manik spoke.

Ma-next week........next week on Friday night we have to leave.

The girls squealed in excitement, Navya then spoke.

Na-kitne din ka trip hai?

Ma-3 weeks.........

Mu-okay.

Then after a small chat session, everybody left, Manik too left for office and after reaching there Manik told chetan to announce an official statement that Nandini is not going to enter into singing career.

Later at night, Mr Malhotra got to knew abt Nandini's injury. Anyways the offer drama got over post the news. Amms kept calling Nandini and she avoided her. Things were back to normal.

Days went on, everybody were winding up their work along with preparing for the vacation. The D days arrived soon, everybody gathered at Malhotra mansion for dinner, as they will leave for airport post dinner.

After a lavish dinner, everybody bid audie to Mr Malhotra, Nandini had placed a long list of instructions to the butlers for Mr Malhotra. Everything was taken care for Mr Malhotra. After a long good bye session, they left the house.

Nandini's dress.

Manik had made arrangements in his private plane for this trip, so that's why they entered from the private entrance of the airport, completed the formalities and entered the plane

Manik had made arrangements in his private plane for this trip, so that's why they entered from the private entrance of the airport, completed the formalities and entered the plane. Everything was a new experience for the kids so they were super duper excited.

Settling down on the chair's, the flight soon took off. The kids seemed to be over enthusiastic and that's why they were almost screaming. There were just 2 rooms in the jet, which is why with mutual understanding the rooms were given to the moms and kids.

Nandini sat on her chair, that can be reclined too. Beside her was Manik. Since the kids were not ready to sleep, even they were awake. They were cuddling decently under one duvet. Later around 4 they slept, with Nandini's elbow entwined with Manik's.

Their flight duration were of 10 hours with one stop. So around 8.00 am they reached their stop, that's why everybody were woken up as the flight was landing. Being curious to reach the destination made everybody wake up soon. As the flight landed, aaliya asked.