Part-512

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Manan came back to the mansion. Nandini felt light and tired. Light coz her body was feeling relaxed and pain free while tired coz she had some good make out and slept at an odd time. They came back to the mansion to get to know.

Mu-Manik Nandini after dinner we have made plan to play games.......so we have made set up at the beach.......be ready.

If they were allowed to rest than Manan would have happily agreed to that but then they knew that they won't be able to sleep too and they are here for fun so they agreed to the rest.

Everybody had their dinner, came in the room, got fresh, put the kids to sleep, on the monitor and gathered at the beach. There were mattresses placed and out of their circle was the bonfire.

Something like this.

An empty champagne bottle was there and some alcohol too along with some dry barbecue dishes

An empty champagne bottle was there and some alcohol too along with some dry barbecue dishes. They all sat and Mukti and aaliya spoke as this was their set up.

Mu-so guys today we are going to play some truth and dare.

Aa-and all the truth and dares are going to be adult and no running away today.

Mu-aur jisne bhi bhagne ki koshish ki.......toh unko penalty mei aur bhi zayda adult stuff karne padege so there is no rescue guys.

Aa-so shall we began?

Except from Manan and cabir all hooted cheerfully. Mukti placed the bottle at the mid and spined easily. At first the bottles landed on Dhruv and Aryamaan. So the dare was for Dhruv and Aryamaan had to give the dare.

Ar-so Dhruv.......tell us your favourite s*x position.

Navya was like "hawww", V hit Aryamaan shoulder and Mukti and aaliya said.

Mu/aa-yeh kitna idiot jaisa sawal hai.

While Manik looked at Nandini and whispered gently.

Ma-wish me luck.

Nan-all the best.

While they were talking Dhruv gave his answer and then the bottle was turned again. This time it was Navya against aaliya.

Aa-so Navya tell us your darkest fantasy.

Navya at first was a bit shy to open up but then she said.