Part-545

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Ps:-any reader from Dubai? Can you plz dm me.......nothing serious and no offence. Would be glad if you contact me. Thank you.

Once Mr Malhotra handed the empty glass back to Nandini, she left in the kitchen and again got busy in work. In some time, the gang too arrived. They met each other and the kids got busy with Mr Malhotra.

Mr Malhotra was the only male grandparent for the kids, rest Abhi's parents were not close and chacha was not in much contact. So Mr Malhotra was only their dadaji and nanaji. So they all had mixed up well.

The kids saw Mr Malhotra friends and it was easy for them to gel up coz both the ages were in playful mood. Kids haven't seen life and the elders have seen enough life and bought the generation understood the being childish is the only way to live a happy life. Seeing them getting busy, the girls made way in kitchen to help Nandini if needed. When they entered the kitchen, they saw Nandini is busy.

They entered in and offered help, that is when Nandini saw them. They exchanged hugs and pleasantries and helped her at the very little work left. Soon the girls laid the table. The breakfast was served soon coz it's the first meal of a day.

Plus since all had plans, everybody might have not eaten anything. Once the table was decorated beautifully, the girls called the rest and soon the table got more beautiful with the addition of human beings.

Along with that, their carefree laughters added more shine at the table. The kids were sitting royally on the dada/nana's lap and they too were ready to feed them, infact more than happily. Seeing them like that, the girls smiled.

They all might not have got the pleasure to spend time with their grandparents, forget grand parents, they hardly have any moments with their parents too and now seeing their kids getting both, they were happy.

Anyways, the elders sat at one side of the table and the other side the boys sat leaving one chair beside them, so that their wives can sit beside them. The dining chairs were filled up completely. The girls took one one dish and filled everybody's plate.

They had aloo paratha, pakoda, sandwiches, sprouts and malpua with rabdi for sweet and a few more dishes with tea and juice too. After filling their plates, Nandini asked the butler to refill the dishes and the girls sat beside their husbands. Once the dishes were refilled, the girls filled their plate.

The elders had started but they were feeding the kids and eating too in btwn, the couples too started. As everybody took a bite, they praised Nandini, in fact the kids too told that the food was yummy. Nandini thanked them and shared the credit with butlers too.

As it was not just herself that she made everything, they have helped her till the end. The elders appreciated butlers too as they have understood the beauty of a human's kindness. In all, everybody were prefectly happy.

At times Nandini got up from her place to refill the guest plate. She served them lovingly along with force requesting to eat more. They all were glad with Nandini's hospitality and ate more than needed. After this scrumptious breakfast everybody got up from their place.

All the boys took kids and headed in different rooms and came back after washing their hands. As they had plans for today, they asked, once they settled down. While the girls at first were busy in wrapping up the table.