Part-533

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Getting the permission, Manik immediately smiled and then bought his hand close to her. Reaching her n****e, he rubbed the tiny piece of cake on her. Spreading it properly he looked at it and wasn't satisfied with it.

Which is why, he cut another mid size piece of cake and smashed it on her part gently. Nandini closed her eyes feeling the cold cream of the cake and then Manik's hand on her part.

While Manik, after rubbing the cake on her b****t, moved the cake from btwn them and came close to her. Taking a comfortable position, not laying on her lap, he took hold of her n****e btwn his lips and started eating the cake or rather say started cleaning her b****t.

Feeling his lips, Nandini closed her eyes, while Manik at first cleaned her areola and then moved his tongue there, creating a havoc inside her. He kept moving his tongue on her bud for a very long time.

Than he cleaned her entire part and moved away. Nandini signed in relief as his suckling was pressing the wrong buttons in her system. Anyways, in the cleaning process, Manik did end up spoiling his face. After sitting back he said.

Ma-keep sitting......I'll be back again.........by the way........do you want to eat the cake?

Nan-no.

On receiving the answer, Manik took the cake and walked out, while Nandini wrapped their duvet and got down the bed. Covering herself completely with that, she got hold of her bag and removed the wet tissue packet.

Taking that she came back and was abt to sit but the used tissue caught her attention. So picking that up, she dumped them first and sat back. Taking out a wet tissue, she freed her right twin and wiped it entirely as the stickiness of the cream made her feel irritated on her skin.

Just when she was giving the final clean up to her part, Manik came back with a plate and 2 bottles of soft drinks. Nandini looked at him and placed the tissue at the night stand and covered her bare twins.

Manik passed her a smile and sat down. As he placed the plate on the bed, Nandini saw a big pizza on it. While Manik placed the soft drinks bottle on the other night stand.

Ma-enjoy your dinner..........the pizza is very hot so be careful with the cheese.

Nandini just bobbed her head and headed to take a slice of it but as it was hot, she couldn't hold it for a long time and waited for it to be bearable hot.

Since she couldn't eat, she took the soft drink and had it. She realised that she was thirsty and hungry. After a few mins, she took hold of a slice and touched the cheese to check it's heat.

Being satisfied, she passed the first bite to Manik who happily had that. After he took a bite, Nandini was going to take a bite, when his pizza came in her view. She looked at the other piece and saw him offering her the first bite.

Holding his hand gently, she took the first bite happily. They chewed it in peace and then enjoyed the pizza with lots of conversation. Out of which one was.

Nan-when are we leaving?

Ma-not until the day after tmrw's afternoon.