Part-572

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

After his lunch, Nandini was sitting on the stole beside Manik and Manik was resting naturally. The nurse came in btwn to change his drip and that was the most scariest thing for Manik in the hospital. Without Nandini's touch to him, he couldn't take the drip too.

The day was passing by quiet boringly. At the visitors time, everybody came to meet Manik and that is when Nandini went back home to cook dinner for Manik which will be reheated later and sent at the dinner time,

The whole day passed by nothing much that could be considered as fruitful. Next day was quiet positive compared to the previous day. Manik's fever was extremely low and was curing which relaxed everybody.

Day 3, at the hospital. Manik was pretty much healthy now compared to the days of his illness. Now he slept less, could feel energy in his limbs, could eat more, sit and infact watched tv too for some time. It was at this moment, Nandini was sitting on the stole as usual and that is when this conversation took place.

Seeing Nandini sitting on the stole beside him, unmoved for 3 days, Manik had to say.

Ma-Nandini.........tum kabse wahan bethi ho.........you get back ache.

Nan-it's okay Manik.......I am fine.......aur waise bhi I am just 22 okay........coz you sound like I am an aunty.........just because I am married doesn't make me old.

Both smiled at her words and then she further said.

Nan-plus........ I am younger than you....... so it's you becoming uncle first than me becoming aunty.

Manik rolled his eyes at her exaggeration to their age difference and than he said.

Ma-sirf ek saal ka farak hai hamare bich mei Nandini.........and you saying as he pata nhi kitne saal bada ho mei tumse.

Nan-haan toh ek saal means 12 months......... hova na number increase.

Manik giggled at her stupid logic and moved at one side of the bed and said.

Ma-come here..........rest beside me.

Without any word or argument, Nandini stood up from her place and sat on the bed, then removing her footwear, she settled on the bed and laid down by keeping her head on his chest. As she laid down, Manik immediately wrapped his hand around her back and his palm resting on her shoulder.

His needled hand was on his tummy. Resting like that, Nandini slept unknowingly. Feeling her sound breathes, he looked at her and saw her sleeping peacefully. He did realise that she was tired too.

Being at the hospital is not a easy thing for anybody, neither the patient nor the family members. Though there was nothing much to do around in the hospital but taking care of him was the biggest task and knowing his pampering mood, Nandini does a lot to take care of him.

Kissing on her vermilion, he increased his grip a bit on her and he too slept soon. Well there was nothing much to do at the hospital for Nandini to pamper Manik. His food and medicines were feeded by her, during his drip she used to caress him and distract him.