Part-411

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. Guys I am sorry you'll must be expecting a lot from me for the honeymoon track but plz bear with this chp...... I will try my best to make the next chp wow.....as it's going to be partially new. Sorry to bore you'll today.

Ma-Nandini........

Listening his voice and then seeing him Nandini cried more and took his name. As soon as Manik reached her Nandini rested her body on him while Manik locked his hands on her waist.

Well Nandini had fisted her nupital chain in her ryt palm and her left palm was like a fist hiding her ring on her chest that is why she didn't wrap her hands around Manik.

As she felt his touch she cried more and Manik caressed her hair. Trying to make her stop crying. He broke the hug and said as he was unaware of the theif incident.

 He broke the hug and said as he was unaware of the theif incident

Ma-kya hova.......it's okay we just got lost....

Nandini looked at him with red swollen eyes and said sniffing and trying to stop her tears.

Nan-woh chor........usse mera mangalsutra aur engagement ring chahiye thi.......

Nandini showed him her nupital chain in her palm only and she cried more. Listening the word "chor" Manik frowned and was joining the dots. His eyes widen and he looked at her.

He realised her earrings and necklace absent and then he realised that a theif stole that. He cupped her shoulders and asked.

Ma-did he hurt you.......kahi pe lagi hai tumhe......?

Nandini moved her head in no and said.

Nan-nhi.......lekin meine usse bola to not take it.......and he was cmg close to snatch it.........

She threw herself back in his chest while Manik holded her and Nandini continued.

Nan-agar yeh tut jata ya woh lekar bhag jaata toh......

And she sniffed more. Manik rubbed her back and was saying her to stop crying. He was kissing her head continuously while Nandini now fisted his shirt with her left palm. Assuring herself abt his presence.