Part-403

Avoid mistakes if any, no proof reading. Target 150 genuine comments.

Nandini felt nervous after dadi said that, while dadi came and sat beside Manik. Then she looked at Nandini and spoke.

D-Shagun bhi dena hota hai beta.........tumhari pehli rasoi mei........hume tumhe koi gift dena hota hai.

All the nervousness in Nandini left her and a small smile crept on her face, while rest started eating and praising Nandini. Manik too took a bite and was busy in chewing that when dadi hit his biceps and said gaining his attention.

D-tu kya betha hai.........tuje bhi kuch dena padega usse pehli rasoi k liye.

Ma-ladkiyon ka aacha hai..........shadi hovi nhi aur gifts hi gifts.

Dadi said in a disappointed tone.

D-baki sab ka toh samj skti ho par tujse yeh umeed nhi thi.........I am so disappointed with you Manik.

Ma-arey dunga dadi.

D-abhi de.........

Ma-abhi kaise do.

For this Fab4 made sounds to which Manik said to clarify it.

Ma-abhi mere pass kuch bhi nhi hai.......Isliye.

Dadi looked at Manik in weird way, which he saw, while Nandini made herself busy in serving Mr Malhotra and eating too. On dadi's look Manik said pointing at Nandini.

Ma-muje mat bolo..........yeh aapki bahu hai na.........usse kaam krne mei sabse aage hona hai.........aur reward k time pe gayab.

Dadi gave up and all ate their breakfast. When Mr Malhotra got up after eating, Nandini too got up and was gathering the used plates. Seeing her Mr Malhotra said to Nandini.

Mr m-Nandini........fir mere kamre mei aana.

Nandini bobbed her head, quickly picked up few things and kept it on kitchen slab, washed her hands and made way to Mr Malhotra's room.

She knocked on the room and entered on getting the permission. Mr Malhotra was doing something in his cupboard and soon turned to Nandini. He asked her to sit and Nandini sat. He sat infront of her and after sitting he gave her a bunch of keys and said.

Mr m-yeh chabiyan.......iss ghar ki.......locker ki aur sab woh important places jo hamari hai.........aaj se mei yeh tumhe deta ho.......... muje yeh kehne ki zarurat nhi hai k tum iss ghar ko sambhal logi.........kyuki iss ghar ko tumne sirf sambhala hi nhi hai balki isko ghar aur ismei rehnewalo k bich rishte banai hai.......tumne sab chiz ki zimmedari toh pehle se hi le li thi........bas uss waqt rishto k naam alag the......aur ab yeh chabi dekar mei ek aur zimmedari tumhe de rha ho.......

Nandini had nothing to say and Mr Malhotra didn't give her a chance too. Nandini bend down and touched his feet once again and Mr Malhotra blessed her once again. After a tiny conversation Nandini came back in living room, just to hear Manik.