Part-468

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

At Malhotra mansion, everybody were still a bit disturbed. There was weird silence in the house. Nandini was told to rest and she too was feeling tired, that's why even she agreed to them. Slowly slowly things will get normal.

Manik was by her side all the time. In 2 days the glass walls were fixed properly. The injured guard was in the hospital, Malhotra's will pay for him. Everything was back to normal except the sanity of Malhotra's.

But time passed and so did those feelings. At the night of 3rd day, the fear and uneasiness was reduced to major extent. Next morning was even better as everybody were feeling light. The next day was even more better. They all kind off worked too. Though Malhotra men's didn't go to office but the day was good.

Special credit goes to all the kids who were unaware of the situation in the house. They bought light moments and happiness back in the house. Nandini mingling with them was a big relief.

According to Nandini, whatever happened, the firing is not a normal thing for a normal human being.........but holding it and stopping life can't happen in reality and they are mature enough to deal with such incidents.

Being scared is right but stretching it is not worth it. That's why after the 3rd night when she was feeling light, she let go off the remaining fear too and off-course Manik's support and love assured her that nothing happened and nothing will happen.

Now that everything was back to normal, Manik was feeling tired. Mental stress tire you more than physical stress and Manik was physically stressed due to concert and then mental stress didn't let him realise abt his tiredness.

Now that he is free from mental stress, his mind is giving him signals abt his physical tiredness. Seeing him like that, the previous night Mr Malhotra had granted an extra day off to Manik.

So Nandini got up, got ready and had her breakfast with Mr Malhotra while Manik was sleeping peacefully. Nandini see off Mr Malhotra at the door for office and then did her work.

Her work load increase due to not so good rest in the last 3-4 days. Though butlers are there and she didn't meant all the household work. Anyways after completing her work she came to Manik to wake him up. She sat beside Manik in a comfortable position and started patting his back.

Nan-Manik

Nan-Manik........wake up........its all most time for lunch.

Manik was in deep slumber. Nandini had to put lots of efforts to wake him up. Manik woke up a bit but he was feeling lots of pain in his body that's why he was a bit irritated to be woken up. Nandini kept patting his back to which Manik finally mumbled.