Part-486

Avoid mistakes if any m. Target 150 genuine comments.

In 1/2 an hour, the butlers were done with their work. Once Nandini knew that they are done, she spoke while stirring and looking in the cooking pot.

Nan-aap log jo ghar saaf krte hai woh kr lijiye... waise toh ghar saaf hai..........but fir bhi...... thoda sa.

The butlers gave positive reply and left, other butlers too left, as per Manik's order. They came to Manik, who was watching tv. Manik looked up at the butler and heard him saying.

B-kitchen khali hai.

Manik bobbed his head, off the tv and got up, pulling his t-shirt down and made his way to the kitchen. Butlers left to do their work. Manik came in kitchen to see Nandini turning around, which is why she missed looking at him.

He kind off sneaked in and moved away from her sight. Nandini turned around back to the stove and continued her work. When she was busy in it, that's when Manik came and back hugged her, scaring her. He locked his hands around her tummy and Nandini said.

Nan-you scared me Manik.

In reply Manik kissed her cheek and asked.

Ma-kya bana rhi ho?

Nan-mutton curry.

Ma-aacha.

Nandini continued cooking and Manik looked at the content for a few mins. After that,he started nuzzling in her hair, making her feel ticklish, Nandini giggled and tried dodging his attempts by sticking her ear to her shoulder.

Being in the mood of it, Manik roamed his hands on her tummy, at first it was above the fabric but then he sneaked his hand inside her dress and rubbed his hand over her skin. He felt her plazo on her tummy, that's why he pulled it a little down to feel her skin.

Nandini thought, that he might start making out now. It wouldn't have been a problem, had they didn't have guest in a while and they were not in kitchen, specially when butlers are in the house. That's why she immediately moaned in warning.

Nan-Manik.......!

He kept roaming his hand on her soft tummy and said huskily in her ear.

Ma-ssssshhhhh........I am doing nothing.

Nandini relaxed a bit and Manik continued that, this was actually making them excited. Both their hormones were rising and they tried to control it but the ratio was bad 2:98. The controlling efforts were 2% and the let go feelings were 98 but they kept pushing themselves to avoid ending up at the room.

Having enough of it, Manik removed his hand from her tummy and Nandini instantly pulled the plazo back on her tummy from her navel. Manik hide his face in her hair to calm himself while Nandini moved here and there a bit to complete the work.

Since she was moving, Manik was getting disturbed too. So at one point he gripped her strongly, stopping her. To which Nandini said.

Nan-chodo Manik........I have work.

Ma-no.

And he kept nuzzling, still Nandini did move a little. After sometime, Manik bought his hand up and wrapped it around her shoulder. He gripped himself strongly on her which resulted in pressing her b****t and she immediately hissed.