Part-543

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Looking at her glowing, blushy red face, Manik smiled. Last night was indeed a beautiful night for them. He too felt joy and life. He realised that Nandini was his home. Being inside her made him breathe in a different way but inspite of all this, there was a mischievous monster inside him. Seeing her still blushing her said in a cute tone.

Ma-kaal raat kya hova tha?

Nandini stopped blushing and looked at him with wide eyes, while Manik said.

Ma-I mean.........I know..........but if you could elaborate..........toh I would recall it.

Understanding his tease. Nandini gently hit his biceps and pushed him but Manik applied his strength and restricted her movements. Once she was looking at him, he said with pouting like a duck.

Ma-bolo na.

Nan-besharam.

Manik giggled and digged his face on her neck and spoke against her skin.

Ma-ismei kya besharam..........we both know everything about each other now........last night was a proof.

Nandini blushed at it while Manik looked back at her and said.

Ma-how deep is our secrets........we know the measurements 😉.

(He meant their insides)

Saying that he winked at her and Nandini blushed.

Ma-the

He was stopped as Nandini palmed his lips strongly, stopping him and Manik giggled. Due to giggling, his hard moving tummy rubbed against her soft tummy and it left his feeling again on her skin. Nandini too giggled on his talks and said, with her hand still on his lips.

Nan-don't give words to such secrets.......... and now........get up or else we will get late.

Saying that she removed her hand from his lips and pushed him a little. Manik got away from her and Nandini got up. She fixed her prefect saree and said.

Nan-go fast.........or else we might get late.

Manik rolled his eyes at her and got up. Nandini turned around and reached the cupboard and started selecting an outfit for Manik. While Manik simply got up from the bed, completely naked and twisted his body. Nandini turned around on feeling something at her back and screamed.

Nan-AAAAAAAA...........

Manik on her scream looked at her and saw a shocked Nandini. He raised his eyebrows to which Nandini said.

Nan-why are you standing like this.........cover yourself.

Manik looked at himself, chuckled and said.

Ma-it's just you and me.........and we are not seeing each other like this for this first time.

As soon as he was done speaking, Nandini said immediately.