Part-448

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading. Target 150 genuine comments.

I-moving to the next question.........what is love to you?

Ma-in simple words.........love for me is Nandini..........but let me elaborate it for the younger generation what's the true definition of love..........love is selfless and beautiful....... you respect your partner........you know each other like a shadow.........your partner just needs you no other factor is important......... if it's true love your partner may not be affected by your failures.........instead they are proud of your attempts and they have this trust that in the same situation you are going to rise higher at one moment of time...........love is peace...... it keeps your healthy........it makes you to feel to be a good human being..........it fills you with ample amount of positivity...........he/she becomes your breathe.........that's what I have felt.

I-if not Nandini ma'am........who would you like to see with?

Ma-if I was not meant to be Nandini's husband.......... I guess god would have not created me.

Manik giggled a bit at this while the interviewer was a little taken a back by his answer.

I-so how much do you rate yourself as a husband? From the scale of 1-10.

Ma-maybe 4.........

I-and Nandini ma'am?

Ma-ohhh she...........she is beyond infinity........ she is just perfect.

I-okay.........the coming questions are kind of rapid fire round.......you can elaborate your answers no issue.......

Manik bobbed his head in yes and go ahead and that's when interviewer asked.

I-who is more strong from both of you?

Ma-I am physically strong but Nandini is mentally strong.........she is quick in giving positive reactions to any situation or her solutions are unique.........I take time to understand the situation coz firstly on any situation I get angry and behave impulsive....... then Nandini shows me both sides of coins and its solution..........so according to me she is strong.

I-who among you gets cranky mostly?

Ma-off course me.

I-western outfits or Indian?

Ma-off course Indian.

I-why? I mean the other way?

Ma-I like Nandini mostly in Indian.........to be more specific then in sarees.........It's not like she doesn't look beautiful on any type of clothes........infact I feel it's her beauty that makes the cloth more beautiful.........but sarees have its own charm.........a girl looks fragile in it..........you can see the same amount of skin in sarees as in crop tops and all..........but I like her that way.........in saree with beautiful delicate jewellery.........now toh she has that sindoor and red bangles and mangalsutra....... it just enhance her beauty........plus her way of carrying it..........her way of wearing a saree has made me a fan of sarees..........

I-yup........there are a few pics of Mrs Malhotra before marriage.......that are clicked by media........though nobody could click her face but we have always seen her in Indian wear mostly........ okay moving on.........it is said that complete and finish have the same meaning but their definition is different.........with marriage how do you feel complete or finished?