Part-470

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Coming to the terrace of their room , Nandini was expecting some kind of decore or special breakfast set up but the terrace was empty. It was as usual it would be.

As she was expecting to stop soon, her steps stopped but since Manik was holding her, he made her walk and took her ahead at the edge of the terrace. Once their front was resting on the glass wall of the terrace, Nandini could look the far view of their mansion garden but Manik's words grabbed her attention.

Ma-i hope that you liked the gift?

Nandini frowned in confusion, as she couldn't see something different in her whole view. She looked at Manik who opened his fist and there she saw a key hanging btwn his fingers.

Nandini looked at the key keenly, soon she realised that key was of a car, the thickness of the key was enough to tell that. Seeing her confused face, Manik pointed at the car that he had got for her.

Nandini looked at the car from above and it looked mesmerising

Nandini looked at the car from above and it looked mesmerising. She was surprised and stunned seeing that car. She just kept looking at it, when Manik said, back hugging her.

Ma-i know you are not a fan of cars.......nor you are greedy for it.......but I wanted to gift you something different this time.........

Nandini was happy seeing the car, so she said still looking at the car.

Nan-it's beautiful.........

Than she turned to Manik and said.

Nan-thanks.........its very nice.

Manik smiled and kissed her cheek and said.

Ma-i am glad that you liked it,

The sun rays were getting strong, the warmth they felt when they entered the terrace was welcoming but now it's turning hot. That's why Manik said again taking Nandini inside the room.

Ma-let's go down........and have a ride of it.

Understanding his words, Nandini stopped Manik and said in a bit hurry tone.

Nan-arey Manik ruko..........i can't come like this........let me get changed.

Seeing her attire made Manik realise that she can't come down like this when Mr Malhotra is at home. Agreeing to it, Nandini went to take a shower. Manik on the other hand was waiting for her in the room.