Part-555

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading. Target 150 genuine comments.

Nandini was in Manik's arms, giggling over her grumpy husband, while Manik was heading towards their room. While he was busy climbing the stairs, Nandini stopped giggling and started moving her fingers on his face.

Firstly she traced his left cheek gently, then she came on his forehead and then headed down to his nose. Tracing her finger downwards, she was abt to cross his lips when Manik bought his face close and was going to bite her finger but Nandini was quick enough.

She quickly moved her hand away and saved herself from his bite. Once he was normal, she again moved her fingers on his nose and pinched it a little. While she was busy in this, Manik had reached their room and closed it with his foot.

He signaled Nandini who then further latched the door from up. Coming ahead, he threw her on the bed and Nandini winced as her back hurted a little with the sudden fall. She was still recovering back from her position when she saw Manik too diving on the bed.

They both were now laying on the bed. Then Manik got up a little and took her under him, he wrapped his hands and legs around her and caged her completely. Nandini started caressing his head, while Manik hide his face in her neck and was inhaling her shampoo fragrance.

Nandini kept moving her fingers on his scalp continuously and there was silence in the room for a very long time. After some time Nandini said.

Nan-kuch bolo.

After a min Manik replied.

Ma-kya bolu?

Nan-kuch bhi...........

Ma-Hhmm.

And again there was silence but this time for a short time.

Nan-kitna time hogaya hum hamare flat pe nhi gaye.

Ma-haan.........wedding night pe gaye the........ usse bhi 6 months hogaye hai.

Nan-waqt kitna jaldi nikal gaya.......pata bhi nhi chala.

Ma-hhhhmm.

Saying that he bought his face out of her neck and faced her.

Ma-aacha Nandini.........yeh batao........shadi se pehle tum yahi thi aur ab toh obviously you have to be here..........do you feel any kind of changes.........as in?

Nandini thought for a min and then said.

Nan-zyada kuch farak nhi hai.........first i used to dress up and abhi thoda sindoor lagana hota hai.........mangalsutra pura time mere gale mei hota hai..........majorly........thoda responsibilities mei farak hova hai.........like there was no difference before and after marriage but still there is a change in that....... apart from that........pehle log hamare shadi ki baatein krte the........ab baby ka bolte hai....... so nothing has changed..........just you make me stay awake in nights.........unlike earlier........ and we have changed as in........now we have nothing to hide from each other........so yeah.......that's what i feel.