Part-461

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 15@ genuine comments.

Nandini was all calm and cool, using the loo. Then she came out completely unaware abt the fire outside. She was fixing her saree when she felt few murmurs around. She chucked that and continued her work.

Soon she was walking towards the hall again. As much she was coming closer she could sense something wrong. Soon she could see smoke and now she frowned. Still she made way to the hall.

Once she reached there, she was beyond shock to see every nook and corner of the hotel burning.

Maximum guest have rescued themselves from the fire

Maximum guest have rescued themselves from the fire. She could feel herself to be alone in the middle of the massive fire.

The excess amount of heat had started making her sweat. The nervousness had made her body tight. Nandini was just trying to understand the destruction happening in front of her when by her side a pillar fell down.

Luckily it didn't even touch Nandini, it fell just an inch away from Nandini. Getting scared Nandini screamed and moved away.

Nan-huuuhh...........

Her eyes started searching for Manik but she couldn't see. The fire gave immense light but the black smoke cloud was creating darkness too bit by bit. She could feel a few people present in the hall. Trying to escape.

Tears made way in Nandini's eyes, feeling the end of her life with Manik. She couldn't react or act in anything as the fear of going away from Manik consumed her badly. She stood still at one place.

Outside, While being dragged out by the haunch of public, Manik was screaming on top of his voice.

Ma-NANDINI.........NANDINI.

But people's scared screams were higher than his voice. He tried to stay back in the hall, pushed people and tried walking to the opposite direction from exit but could and was bought out by stuck btwn the people.

As soon as he came to the area where he had given his car to the valet, just in front of the hotel which was now burning to turn into ashes anytime. He was free from people's hold.

Getting free, Manik tried to get in again but fire brigade had arrived and the firemen have place the dividers to stop people from coming near the hotel.

The yellow thing you can see in the pic, like that.