Part-540

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Manan came down to the dining table and found it empty. Mr Malhotra still had time to arrive, so Manik sat on his place and picked up the newspaper, while Nandini made way to the kitchen and started bringing all the breakfast dishes on the table.

On her second round, Mr Malhotra arrived at the table. The screeching sound of the chair grabbed Manik's attention. He looked at his father and then closed the newspaper. They exchanged pleasantries while Nandini came with the white tea pot and cups tray.

Mr Malhotra settled on his chair and Nandini came to the table. While placing the tray she wished him.

Nan-good morning dad.

Mr m-good morning.

She gave him a smile and then started filling their plates. Once done she started preparing their tea in the cups and served them. In the mean time the men's had started eating. Soon Nandini sat beside Manik and filled her plate. While she was serving herself, they heard Mr Malhotra speaking.

Mr m-Manik.........mei aaj bhi office nhi aaunga..........you go alone.

Ma-okay dad but are you feeling well........? I mean you are not coming to the office.

Even Nandini was worried + curious. The worry was reflecting on her face and seeing his worried kids Mr Malhotra told.

Mr m-I am fine dear.........just in a mood to take a holiday today.

Ma-ohhh.........you sure na!

Nan-yes dad..........agar aisa kuch hai toh please share with us.

Mr Malhotra smiled beautifully at his concerned kids. He realised that shifting to Mumbai and staying with the kids was the best decision of his life.

Mr m-i am 100 % fine..........don't worry......... aur agar kuch hota toh pehle tumlog ko batata.........don't worry.

Manan agreed to his words and then Nandini said.

Nan-mei hospital phone kr k aaj chutti le leti ho.

Manik bobbed his head in yes but Mr Malhotra immediately said.

Mr m-iski koi zarurat nhi hai..........meri wajha se your work shouldn't stop..........go ahead.

Nan-but dad it's just a day.........and we can spend some good time too.

Mr m-good time we will spend on this Sunday..........for today listen to me and continue your job..........aise bhi sirf char (4) ghante ki toh baat hai.

Nandini was still doubtful and looked at Manik for a second opinion but their look look session was interrupted by Mr Malhotra.

Mr m-usse mat dekh..........mei keh rha ho na.

With doubts in her heart, Nandini agreed to this. They started eating their breakfast and after 3-4 morsels Manik spoke.

Ma-dad........this Sunday we were planning to call all your friends.........I mean when Nandini was not around and they were insisting.......... so me and Nandini made plans to call them as well and fab5 and group..........let's make it a celebration this Sunday. What say?