Part-399

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Manik came btwn her legs and inhaled the sweet fragrance of her juice. Nandini was a bit embarrassed but soon she moaned as Manik took a big lick of inner skin.

Nan-MANIKKK............

She squeezed her eyes and started breathing rapidly while Manik gulped her cum and came to her face.

Ma-do you know how beautiful you taste.

Nandini turned red with blush and embarrassment. She looked away with a beautiful smile on her face. She opened her eyes when Manik caught hold of her wrist.

Nandini looked at him and saw that he was moving her wrist and soon made it rest on his hair. Still holding her wrist he moved down again and again got lost btwn her thighs.

He again licked her part, not leaving Nandini's hand on his hair, as a cue to hold his hair. Nandini moaned on his lick again.

Nan-ohhh..........

Now Manik left her hand and started sucking on her inside of love lips while Nandini was a moaning mess along with her hands slightly moving in his hair.

At times, due to the building pleasure Nandini would shift her waist but Manik palmed her navel and made her stay. Her body was increasing the production of her juice and heat and the AC temperature was just perfect to not increase the heat for her.

Manik's one hand was on her navel while other was busy massaging her inner thigh along with eating her p***y. Again that orgasm feeling started building up in Nandini's body and again it became hard to control. She knew if Manik stops that it will go that's why she moaned.

Nan-Manik plz.............bas.

But this time in reply Manik pressed his hand gently on her delicate navel and spoke taking just a second pause.

Ma-sshhh...........

The pressing of navel rised up the sensitivity in Nandini's stomach and now that hand which was moving on Manik's hair has now clutched it strongly in her fist. She was not pulling it just fisting like she fist the pillow.

The orgasm feeling in Nandini was increasing badly and she was moving her waist and hips even though she didn't want to. After Nandini's moan to stop, Manik ate her p***y for 5 mins and then left her. Making her feel empty once again.

He looked back at her and Nandini left his hair and rested it on the bed and was breathing fast to catch up her breathes. Manik again came up on her and said sweetly.