Part-432

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

While heading towards the breakfast table, Nandini looked at Manik and with eye gesture said him to follow her. Nandini left ahead and Manik sneaked behind her. Cmg in he asked.

Ma-kya hova...........?

Nandini came close to him and started buttoning his kurta saying.

Nan-aise amms k samne tum aagaye.

Manik cupped her lower back and said pouting like a kid.

Ma-mei toh kr rha tha but yeh brainless buttons band hi nhi hote hai.......

Nan-hadh hai.......

And she completed buttoning his kurta. She moved back and said.

Nan-jao ab mei aa rhi ho .

Manik came out and sat on his chair. Soon Nandini joined them. She served Mr Malhotra then amms and then Manik. Then she sat on her chair and filled her plate.

They had their breakfast and then Manik and Mr Malhotra were getting ready to go to office so that they can give bonus to all their employees.

In past Manik would not go in office and Mr Malhotra was in Pune so in Mumbai branch their manager would do the honors and in Pune Mr Malhotra would give them bonus but with time and Nandini's entrance in their life many things changed and now both of them go to office on Diwali to give their employees their bonus with a box of half kg sweet.

As they were heading out Manik and Nandini had a bright smile. As usual Nandini was behind them to bid them bye but today Manan's expressions said some new story.

Mr. Malhotra opened the door of mansion and found a brand new car parked on their doorstep. Nandini came beside Manik and both looked at Mr Malhotra's expression.

The car

The way car was decorated