Part-496

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

After having a heavenly dinner, gang thought it's time to go back, the left the restaurant to go back to the hotel but as soon as they came out, Markian grabbed their attention.

M-guys.........there's this one place that I have planned at this time.

Everybody's body slouched down hearing that, while cabir asked.

C-Itni raat ko.........i mean.......it's quiet late...... no tourist spot would be open till now.

Markian smiled and said.

M-don't worry guys........nothing will happen plus you'll will enjoy it.

Saying that he started walking in one direction and the rest had to follow him. Walking for a small distance, they could see some big big trees and looking at it one can analyse that the other side of this place will be utter dark but Markian kept walking.

The girls were scared now and clinged to their husband's while the boys were getting ready to fight back if needed but after few moments everything changed. The girls left the boys and couldn't move their gaze from the view in front of them, while the boys too were lost.

Now if anybody would attack them, they won't be able to react instantly but nothing of that sort was going to happen. Markian let them be for sometime and then he spoke.

M-this is The Petrin Tower, a tower on the outskirts of the Malá Strana area

M-this is The Petrin Tower, a tower on the outskirts of the Malá Strana area. Similar to the Eiffel Tower in Paris, this landmark is a favorite with tourists. The views are pretty amazing at all times of the year but are particularly spectacular during fall, when the changing colors of the surrounding forests illuminate the city's various districts. The tower has a whopping 299 steps, and this doesn't include those found on the hike up the hill beforehand—perhaps not an excursion for the faint-hearted........I got you'll here coz the beautiful time to visit this place is at night. During winter there are N number of stars and it looks beautiful here........the silence at night here is peaceful and lively.......whenever I am free......I come here to relax and that feeling can't be described in words........we have the whole night to stay back here........but you'll can for sure go back as and when you wish too...... for now.......let sit for sometime and then once you wish to go do tell me.

Everybody were happy with coming at this place, they sat down to look at the view and they felt peaceful but after sometime their neck started paining and that is why, one by one they laid down on the grass and were looking at the partially empty sky.

The cold soothing winds that hit them bought  goosebumps on their skin, the sound of the crickets in the silent night didn't seem disturbing. While the elders were having their peaceful time, the kids were dozing off due to a calm surrounding and a hectic day of roaming around.