Part-570

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

After everybody left, Nandini told Manik, holding him to help him soon to sit back.

Nan-come on.........have your lunch and then medicine.

Manik snuggled in her and said in his thick tone due to fever.

Ma-nhi abhi nhi........thodi der baad.

Nan-no Manik.......tumhe bahut fever hai....... you need to eat your medicines also.

Saying that she made him sit with great difficulty. Manik too sat with lots of efforts. Nandini stuffed pillow at his back and made him sit as much comfortably as she could. She then moved her hand on his face to caress him and when she came to his chin, Manik held her palm and kissed it.

Nandini smiled and took the plate in her lap. Breaking a small morsel, she made him feed some less oily and protein filled food. Manik saw the plate had quiet normal veggies and roti and stuff which he eats when he is ill.

Yet that normal food was tasty for him as it was made by Nandini. Nandini kept feeding him and also changing the cold water strip on timely basis. In btwn that, she caressed his hand too where the injection was inserted in him.

Becoming a baby in front of her when ill and specially getting injected, Manik almost made a crying face and Nandini loved him to relax him. After he was done eating, she feed him the medicine and just when she turned her upper body to keep the glass of water on the night stand and when she was turning back, Manik came close and rested himself on her chest just like a small baby equally small in size would rest on their mother's chest after waking up.

Feeling him on her, Nandini started caressing his hair and kept kissing his head. His warm forehead was resting on her throat and hands resting on her lap. Manik was feeling peaceful on being close to her.

Feeling him on her and then his body temperature, Nandini realised that this was not some normal viral fever but something else which made her worried to the hell. She immediately picked up the phone and called their doctor to come home. After she ended the call, Manik asked.

Ma-why did you call the dr?

Nan-because you are not well.

Manik just snuggled more in her and Nandini stayed by his side all the time. Constantly changing the cold strip, his fever subsided a bit. Right now Manik was laying straight and Nandini was on us left side almost laying close to him.

Snuggling on her chest for a long time, Manik felt her breast and realised his thing. He immediately turned and said.

Ma-I want to suck.

Understanding his meaning, Nandini shifted a bit but Manik was extremely eager, he himself started unhooking her blouse much to Nandini's uncomfortness coz she was not in a proper position.

With a bit hurry in him, he tried moving her saree from front but it jumbled up making him irritated. Nandini helped him and soon he pulled down her bra cup and attached his lips with her aerola.

Feeling his warm tongue on her, Nandini felt jitters. While Manik started suckling on her like a baby. Being attached to him, Nandini slowly slowly shifted and laid on in a comfortable position and felt his sucking on her non stop.