Part-507

Avoid mistakes if any, target 150 genuine comments.

Rubbing the cold flower on her one side bud, Nandini woke up and both saw each other. Nandini smiled at his mischief while Manik bought his head down and took her lips btwn his.

Nandini too willingly joined her lips and once they sucked each other, they broke apart soon, reason, their unstable position of head.

Something like this.

Anyways, breaking the kiss, Manik moved the now semi cold rose on her other bud and moved it round and round

Nandini smiled and let him be, playing with the rose and bud, Manik then bought the joined petals on her cleavage and then moved downwards, Nandini shrudded with the coldness and the softness of the rose.

Tracing it down till her stomach, Manik bought his hands back, up and traced the rose on her cheek. Nandini moved her face sideways so that Manik could trace prefectly. At first the rose settled on her temple and then came down, tracing her cheek bone and jaw.

Lifting the rose from her jaw, Manik placed it again on her chubby cheek and very gently rubbed it on her soft skin. After 2 mins of rose rubbing on her skin, he bought the rose on her chin and slide it further down to her crook of neck.

The soft touch of rose was so lovely. Nandini was liking Manik's this gesture, while Manik, after rubbing on her neck and collarbone, threw away the rose as it was no more cold and then plucked another cold rose from the bouquet and this time he checked its stem and confirmed himself that they had no thorns.

He put his hand under the duvet with the rose and rubbed the cold rose on Nandini's navel, Nandini shrudded on this and little of her fluids poured out, that's what she felt. Anyways tracing the rose on her navel, Manik traced the rose of her naked v****a.

Nandini got lost on the tracing, she closed her eyes feeling the outstanding feelings that she haven't felt before, while Manik bought the rose btwn her legs and traced it on her closed love lips.

Slowly slowly tracing on it, he opened her lips and little. Then after some mins, he turned the rose upside down and inserted the stem of it inside her. Since the stem was quiet thin, it entered inside Nandini very easily.

Nandini felt something entering inside her, she knew what it was, it gave her mixed feeling except from pain, while once the stem was deep inside her, Manik started moving that in and out and Nandini's juices started producing.

Nandini was liking this and Manik was enjoying too but after 7 mins Manik removed the stem from her inside and again turned the rose upside down. He placed the petals on her skin and tried to put it inside her.