Part-443

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading

After a peaceful dinner, Manan came in their room to end their day. Coming in, Nandini was just making the bed a bit while Manik got free from all his clothes. Nandini looked up at him to see him complete naked and that's why her eyebrows raised unintentionally.

While Manik, leaving his clothes on the floor there itself, he came to Nandini and started preparing to remove her clothes as well. At first she was a bit hesitant.

Nan-Manik.........yeh kya kr rhe ho?

Ma-removing your clothes.

Saying that he removed her upper clothes making her completely bare from up. Soon he made her naked too and Nandini was a bit self conscious. Making her naked too, Manik picked her up in bridal style and placed her gently on the bed.

He came beside her, pulled the duvet on themselves and switched off the lights. Soon moonlight covered their room and they could see each other through moonlight.

They had laid down on their hands, facing each other. Manik caressed Nandini's hair and tuck it behind her ear and asked softly.

Ma-are you tired? How was your day?

Nandini was confused with this question as she was completely prepared to make love but she answered him.

Nan-day was good.........not tiring.

Ma-hhmmm.........you know aaj office mei chetan keh rha tha that a magazine owner wants to take my interview..........so it's scheduled for next week.

Nan-magazine interview?

She frowned and then said further when Manik bobbed his head on her previous questioning statement.

Nan-it's nice.........so you have to be prepared no?

Ma-Nandini.......it's an interview not a gk test.

Nan-Manik..........I meant with your schedule.... interview 10 min padhne ka kaam hai........dene ka nhi...........your lunch will be covered up in that.........you will have to cancel any meeting if it's there.

Ma-haan toh chetan ko kyu rakha hai fir........ he will manage it prefectly.

By now Nandini had forgotten that they are laying naked under the duvet.

Nan-fir bhi tum usse itna darate ho......... bechara.

Ma-Nandini.........I behave with him professionally okay..........ab woh darta hai toh not my fault.........mei uske piche danda leke nhi bhaga ho kabhi.