Part-469

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. Next chp on Monday.

After Mr Malhotra's not so forced demand. Manan started looking at each other. They were stuck badly. They are not planning for kids before 5th anniversary and Mr Malhotra is asking for kids. How can both the things happen. Seeing their confused, stressed face. Mr Malhotra told.

Mr m-kya hova........family planning ki hai?

Their expressions said it all, to which Mr Malhotra smiled and said patting Manik's cheek.

Mr m-its okay.......mei toh bas aise hi bol rha tha.........baki parenthood is your decision....... you'll don't have to worry.

Manan were satisfied with this. Mr Malhotra was okay too and why not. Firstly he too have read Manik's interview, he was just trying his luck and secondly he lived his life his way. He married according to his wish, to his choice of women. Though he became a father late but he knows that how much happy he was on receiving the pregnancy news but with passing time he felt stressed about parenting a child.

He didn't wanted to force Manan too. He wanted them to live their life, by their wish. Anyways the dinner ended on a happy note. Mr Malhotra was extremely happy that his kids thinks about them and are ready to adjust had it, if his answer was a yes.

Next day evening, at Fab5 office. Muklya were not present, they were on their way. Fab3 and V were waiting for them. They were talking when suddenly cabir spoke.

C-dude news pada tune?

D-what news?

C-arey Rolex company ne apna limited edition nikala hai........and what's unique abt this new collection is.......usne sirf 195 watches nikali hai..........and the world has 195 countries......... which means 1 watch in 1 country.........and every watch is different from the rest.......aisa history mei pehli baar hone wala hai.......that they are not going to manufacture the same watch even 1 extra piece and the cost of watch that is for India is 53 lakhs rs..........

Ma-and it's sold out..........kisine usse book kr li hai........that watch is babe man.

Dhruv and V were kind off surprised and shocked. The scheme of the company and the sold out news.

D-really dude.........meine toh uski photo bhi nhi dekhi.

In his reply Manik removed his phone and showed him the pic that he saved. Dhruv and V were awestruck seeing it. Giving the phone back to Manik, Dhruv asked.

D-aisa kya hai iss watch mei that it's costing 53 lakhs?

Ma-full platinum use hone wala hai ismei...... water and heat resistant.......

And the list goes on. They were stopped by muklya who entered the Fab5 office, looking a bit tensed. Seeing them like that the rest got alert and Manik spoke.

Ma-what's up guys........any problem?

Mukti and Aaliya looked at each other and with eyes confirmed each other. They sat and Mukti started speaking.

Mu-guys.........we need to talk something very important to you.

Hearing their tone, they all got attentive, cabir who was sitting on the table, came down and sat on the chair. They sat in proper position, like for meetings. Once everyone were at their place Mukti spoke.