Chapter 8: I Need Permission

MADELINE

Before I can even say "come in" Steve Rogers is in my room, checking the halls before closing the door.

I am laying on my bed, reading files, as he watches me from the entrance of my room. He is staying awfully close to the exit. Too close for my liking.

As I sit up in bed and put the files down, he finally speaks.

"So.... I thought we should probably talk about what happened earlier."

He is looking at his feet and it's honestly so darn cute that Captain America could look embarrassed like that.

I decide to look directly at him, despite him not meeting my gaze.

"Oh, you mean about our training session earlier? I thought it went great. I learned a lot." I say with a neutral tone in my voice.

He finally looks up at me and I can tell he was expecting me to say something entirely different.

He raises an eyebrow as he talks, "Oh, so you enjoyed it did you?" He smirks at me.

I keep eye contact and smirk back "Yes Captain, I did. It was a teachable moment."

He raises his eyebrows once again and walks closer to my bed.

As he is standing at the edge of my bed he says "How so?" With a smile on his face.

"Well, you never know what someone else's priorities are. I felt I gained a lot of insight today."

I look up into his big blue eyes as he is standing above and I smile. He smiles back. After a few seconds he places himself on my bed and his hands etches towards mine.

"So.. You don't mind what happened?"

He looks up at me shyly and its almost like he's this innocent school boy in 8th grade. Except I know better. He is Captain America and he's at least 10 years older than me - well, anything between 10 and 70 years older, depending on how you look at it, I guess...

"No Captain, I don't. I suppose you mean when I beat you in hand to hand combat, right?" I say smugly.

He laughs out loud.

"Thats exactly what I meant." He says with a grin and get's even closer and I can feel his body heat as he sits close to me. I want to touch him so bad, it almost hurts.

"Madeline.. no more games... you know why I'm here."

I'm looking down at my hands as he speaks but his words make me look up and as I do, we lock eyes. This beautiful man is sitting right in front of me and he looks absolutely irresistible. Why would I ever say no?

"I do." I say.

His voice is low and deep as he speaks, "I cannot stay away from you and I don't want to try to anymore. I don't want to limit my own happiness anymore. I want to try and do this and it might seem hasty and confusing but I don't care. I think about you constantly and I need to feel you. I miss your touch."

He looks into my eyes and as I open my mouth a bit in shock, he crashes his lips onto mine.

As he kisses me I feel a sensation running through me. No matter how deep he kisses me, I always want more. As his hands roam my body I need more. I need to feel him, I need to know what he feels like. Inside of me.

He is kissing me and then he shifts to my neck, giving me sloppy kisses from my neck down to my torso. I am wearing a loose tank top and leggings, still disheveled from training, but it doesn't seem to matter to him. He starts kissing my neckline and then he looks up at me and as he meets my eyes he says "Can I take this off?"